Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

Some people have speculated that US also may drop queues they both don't ding into,

it's not speculation. they do pug ppl for their superQs in pvp chan when they don't have guildies to fill the slots. I was in one. at the time, I just took whatever popped after we all Q'd together. (there's nothing wrong with this, afaik; it's just Qing at the same time).

one of their guildies came on and I left to make space for him. the very next pop I got as a solo had half of their superQ. all 4 of them left while in spawn zone. there's no question that they superQ and drop if they don't get the same team. certainly no question in my mind.

excuse or moralize as you will. don't doubt that they do it.

Edited by foxmob

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get random trash talk, especially if someone is trying their hardest to kill you and simply can't.

Also, who are you?

Good question. But still LD loves destroying people. They are LD lol. The only person that I trash talk in say is some vanguard affiliated with LD. Other than that I just try to play.

Ok, this thread is turning into a designated ***** session about unicorn stampede and their superques if you want to talk about and post ss's of unicorns and their superques create your own thread and label it unicorn stampede makes pvp on this server not fun. From now on hopefully we will still have a ranked team and we can talk more about that, I am going to korea shortly so i don't really know if I'll be able to play this game as much but i hope the gameplay and ranked games still pop and are competitive.

Yesterday, ld-50 and uncensored had a really close game in hypergates which the final score was 446-443 I think? And me and some other imp side people had a really close huttball ended up having to turtle with it at 4-4 and was a very intense game even at the end with the clutch fire pulls and cc.

I much rather watching and playing close, intense games and hope they continue.

Edited by totherkins

it's not speculation. they do pug ppl for their superQs in pvp chan when they don't have guildies to fill the slots. I was in one. at the time, I just took whatever popped after we all Q'd together. (there's nothing wrong with this, afaik; it's just Qing at the same time).

one of their guildies came on and I left to make space for him. the very next pop I got as a solo had half of their superQ. all 4 of them left while in spawn zone. there's no question that they superQ and drop if they don't get the same team. certainly no question in my mind.

excuse or moralize as you will. don't doubt that they do it.

Agreed. Who cares? If you draw a super queue, take your lumps and move on. If the team isn't terrible it'll be a short game anyway. People that whine about this are hilarious.

Edited by Cowflab

I generally don't care about drama like this, but I had a thought that some might find useful. How to fix US from exploiting regs by syncing queues: when you get in a game against them encourage everyone in your team to quit and then quit, wait a few minutes, and re-queue. At the very least you'll skip the headache of having to deal with them, and if you're successful at getting the rest of the team to quit US will waste their time as the games end short and they get no play time. More than this encourage other people who are frustrated with US's superqueue's to quit so maybe US will get tired of consistently playing against teams who just quit on them. Or if they enjoy quick games they'll just lose the practice they would be getting if teams didn't quit against them.

I just stumbled on this argument and have heard about it before so I thought I'd offer some sort of solution for people frustrated with this behavior. I think the best way for this to work would be for a lot of people to start doing it, but if people would rather bang their heads against a wall trying to kill a ranked team in regs that's their choice. I would just rather people do something about it instead of coming to the forums to troll each other.

I generally don't care about drama like this, but I had a thought that some might find useful. How to fix US from exploiting regs by syncing queues: when you get in a game against them encourage everyone in your team to quit and then quit, wait a few minutes, and re-queue. At the very least you'll skip the headache of having to deal with them, and if you're successful at getting the rest of the team to quit US will waste their time as the games end short and they get no play time. More than this encourage other people who are frustrated with US's superqueue's to quit so maybe US will get tired of consistently playing against teams who just quit on them. Or if they enjoy quick games they'll just lose the practice they would be getting if teams didn't quit against them.

I just stumbled on this argument and have heard about it before so I thought I'd offer some sort of solution for people frustrated with this behavior. I think the best way for this to work would be for a lot of people to start doing it, but if people would rather bang their heads against a wall trying to kill a ranked team in regs that's their choice. I would just rather people do something about it instead of coming to the forums to troll each other.

Eh....I don't wanna :/ I find this thread entertaining.

Agreed. Who cares? If you draw a super queue, take your lumps and move on. If the team isn't terrible it'll be a short game anyway. People that whine about this are hilarious.

like hell it will. they *********** farm the matches in vstar.

take your lumps? how about grow the **** up and don't drop if your 8m doesn't land on the same team? you want the rest of the world to "take their lumps" when that's precisely what the superQ ISN'T doing? yeah. stay classy bud.

if you drop after the match starts (when you realize you drew an 8m), you just screw over 8 more ppl (probably more since they, in turn, will drop) who back fill into the wz. terrible idea.

...although your heart's in the right place. ;)

Edited by foxmob

I've been in a 6 man US group 3-4 times usually with me in a two man group. Trust me we don't cheer that we got in a 6m US group. Most of the time its great how are they gonna **** this up now. The only one I've seen worth a flip is xil. Troyy is like pichon if he thinks imps gonna lose he will drop at the first sign of trouble. Not quite sure why krack getting so bent outta shape deal with the chaos for a few minutes wait a queue and go again.

I've been in a 6 man US group 3-4 times usually with me in a two man group. Trust me we don't cheer that we got in a 6m US group. Most of the time its great how are they gonna **** this up now. The only one I've seen worth a flip is xil. Troyy is like pichon if he thinks imps gonna lose he will drop at the first sign of trouble. Not quite sure why krack getting so bent outta shape deal with the chaos for a few minutes wait a queue and go again.

Wow, really? Thats what you think of me. I would only leave a warzone for 3 very rare reasons.. 1. No healers at all. 2. My team DC'd missed the queue. 3. Certain players I dont want to play with (specific people, not gear related) are in the warzone.

what you just described is not, nor has anything to do with, what I'm criticizing.

Wow, really? Thats what you think of me. I would only leave a warzone for 3 very rare reasons.. 1. No healers at all. 2. My team DC'd missed the queue. 3. Certain players I dont want to play with (specific people, not gear related) are in the warzone.

Not gear related? Last night you left a vs with 15 seconds left before we attacked because someone was in pve gear with like 140 exp? 5 v 8 is an awesome start to a match hopefully it shut down when 4 ppl left so did I. While I understand getting pissed when someone isn't in PvP gear man up don't **** the match up for the rest of the folks.

4.) You're fighting a lot of LD-50

like hell it will. they *********** farm the matches in vstar.

take your lumps? how about grow the **** up and don't drop if your 8m doesn't land on the same team? you want the rest of the world to "take their lumps" when that's precisely what the superQ ISN'T doing? yeah. stay classy bud.

if you drop after the match starts (when you realize you drew an 8m), you just screw over 8 more ppl (probably more since they, in turn, will drop) who back fill into the wz. terrible idea.

...although your heart's in the right place. ;)

They aren't the only guild that super queues... I've seen prominent guilds from both factions do the same. If you take this game that seriously, you have problems. This has nothing to do with class or honor. It's a *********** video game.

Sometimes you win those games, there are many times when im running with Gil and i see 3-4 very undergeared people in our group and i want to leave from the get go and Gilgamesh makes me stay, and TBH alot of the times we end up winning.

If im solo 'qued and in a hurry to finish my daily ill leave a bad group from the start, its not fun being the only healer in a bad group I refuse to sit in the dead box for 12 min :rak_01:

We all have our good/bad days, after a few consecutive losses due to undergeared/casual players we all get fed up

but neb what can be more fun that making fun of troyy? even you yourself have said numerous times how much of an idiot he is. Its just too much fun to read all this. Even with there 8 man superques they are no good. cates xeo my friend saykrid, and i beat them in huttball vs there superque with 4 useless pugs.

but neb what can be more fun that making fun of troyy? even you yourself have said numerous times how much of an idiot he is. Its just too much fun to read all this. Even with there 8 man superques they are no good. cates xeo my friend saykrid, and i beat them in huttball vs there superque with 4 useless pugs.

You sir must be a god that walks amongst men.