Casual PVE'r LFGuild

jedidonovan

Not new to gaming and been back playing when it went FTP I then went ahead and subbed (noticed I was losing out on alot of good stuff).

Just looking for a laid back, casual PVE guild. Never cared much for the pvp aspect. Still trying to figure out who I like more my guardian or sentinel though both are in there 30's. I do like playing alts when I need a break though from the story line and/or grinding.

Also havent attempted any OP's yet and would like to learn those as well. (FP's also). Been solo'n mainly but gets tiresome. :D

Hey Jedidonavon,

Please check out the Hammerfist Clan. We cater to mature casual gamers. Our recruitment thread is shown below.

SWTOR Guild Recruitment Thread

We have players at all levels and interests.

Here is the link to our website:

The Hammerfist Clan

We have gearing runs for new 50s (Ops) and many of us run on level and hard mode FP daily. I ran at least four FP today alone. Three hard modes, and one on level.

I hate soloing and rarely do. It does get to be a grind. We'll keep you as busy as you'd like.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Xay

• 2 weeks later...
You sound like a good fit for Zealot Gaming if you would be willing to go Sith. We are a division of a clan that has groups for many games. Right now we are building up our roster to start raiding. 4 Hour raid weeks, 2 nights for 2 hours.. We also have a Warzone group and do community events with nice rewards (mounts/gear) While we haven't started raiding our raid leader has over 7 years raid leading experience of a top 100 guild. We are a stable, mature, and very helpful guild looking for experienced players. Feel free to contact me in-game on Yukien or apply at zealotgaming.com