playable race: yoda!

seektravota

whatever race yoda is called, i want that in the game!!!

just like in wow you can choose dwarf.

I was going to humor you but

just like in wow you can choose dwarf.

you made me throw up a little.

Lucas was right in keeping his race a mystery.

I changed my mind. I'll humor you, if you can humor me.

What's the name of Yoda's race? Once we know that, I'd be okay with the idea you propose.

Yoda's a human, he's been aged and mutated over 900 years by the force. It's not just the Darkside the changes you but the Lightside too. /sage nod :csw_yoda:

Edited by Sinras

That may be so, but as of right now, Lucas will not name Yoda's race. From the sounds of it, he wants to keep them enigmatic and I don't think that Disney is going to change it for now. They're under a lot of scrutiny right now and something big like Yoda's race would have a lot of the fans crying, "BETRAYAL!" if Lucas didn't okay it or do it himself.

And while Lucas did sell off his companies, I'd bet a lot of credits that he still has a ton of creative input and final say on Star Wars. I doubt we'll find out Yoda's race as long as George is still kicking. He could change his mind and instead decides to allow it to be released.

I'm mostly okay with it. I would like to know what the race actually is, after finishing up the Jedi Temple on my Sage last night. Yet I gotta say, I'd rather not see a bunch of Yoodah's (and other various spellings) running around in game.

Then again, I'm partial to the Jawas. :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by natashina

That may be so, but as of right now, Lucas will not name Yoda's race. From the sounds of it, he wants to keep them enigmatic and I don't think that Disney is going to change it for now. They're under a lot of scrutiny right now and something big like Yoda's race would have a lot of the fans crying, "BETRAYAL!" if Lucas didn't okay it or do it himself.

And while Lucas did sell off his companies, I'd bet a lot of credits that he still has a ton of creative input and final say on Star Wars. I doubt we'll find out Yoda's race as long as George is still kicking. He could change his mind and instead decides to allow it to be released.

I'm mostly okay with it. I would like to know what the race actually is, after finishing up the Jedi Temple on my Sage last night. Yet I gotta say, I'd rather not see a bunch of Yoodah's (and other various spellings) running around in game.

Then again, I'm partial to the Jawas. :jawa_biggrin:

I'd rather Yoda's species to be a mystery forever, we don't have to know everything.