Crafted PvP Gear... Better than BM/WH?

Extenzz

No, the crafted gear is Orange and has no mods in it. You can however remove expertise mods from Light-sabers but that can be really expensive. I'm sure there will be more expertise mods that are found / release soon.

It can be a tiny bit better due to the augment slots you can now get on orange gear. Basically you then would have WH gear with every piece having an augment on top.

The difference isn't really big though.

Well you can get about 80pts to you main stat and 80 on endurance or same figures on power/etc secondary so it no that bad

It can be a tiny bit better due to the augment slots you can now get on orange gear. Basically you then would have WH gear with every piece having an augment on top.

The difference isn't really big though.

Implant augment 2x

Chest augment 1x

Boots augment 1x

Helmet augment 1x

Gloves augment 1x

Legs augment 1x

Each +28 of the primary stat, that is not what I`d call "a tiny bit better", I´d call that a hell of a lot better.

But that is only my humble opinion.

Implant augment 2x

Chest augment 1x

Boots augment 1x

Helmet augment 1x

Gloves augment 1x

Legs augment 1x

Each +28 of the primary stat, that is not what I`d call "a tiny bit better", I´d call that a hell of a lot better.

But that is only my humble opinion.

So someone who takes the time/effort to craft every single piece, pull all the mods from WH and augment each +28 will have a 196 point stat bonus to their main stat? Pretty good but only available to armortech?

You can't even craft PVP gear can you? Aside from saber crystals I didn't think it was possible to craft anything with expertise on it.

I would like to see crafters be able to make mods/enhancements or something though. Maybe as a midway point between recruit and BM. It would let people get out of the ugly recruit armor faster, give crafters one more utility, and also further ease the transition from starting pvp as a fresh 50.

implantant and ear piece will not have expertice ..

belt can´t be craftet with slot (orange)

offhand can´t be craftet with slot (orange)

arms stuff can´t be craftet with slot (orange)

so you basically only have

head, cheast, gloves, shoes, legs and main weapon with a critical argument slot.

Still you need FULL war hero gear to get the set bonuses from everything.

the one that pulls up that much effort should have the bonus.

also, all craftet stuff is tradeable, so everyone, really everyone can have this.

Must one be valor rank 60 to use the open slot BM robes that can now be crafted? I like the look of them for the shadow class (white, hooded robe), and wanted to use one for PVE by putting my current armor/mod/enhancement into it. Someone in my guild can make it.

Is it possible for me to equip it? I am only valor 34, as a casual PVP player before patch 1.2. Would really appreciate some input...

Must one be valor rank 60 to use the open slot BM robes that can now be crafted? I like the look of them for the shadow class (white, hooded robe), and wanted to use one for PVE by putting my current armor/mod/enhancement into it. Someone in my guild can make it.

Is it possible for me to equip it? I am only valor 34, as a casual PVP player before patch 1.2. Would really appreciate some input...

Yes must be rank 60 to equip BM crafted gear and rank 70 for Wh crafted gear.

Sorry haven't gotten in much since 1.2. But just to clarify. If i have a BM chest, i can remove all the mods and put them in any random orange chest i have and retain the BM stats and set bonus? Thanks in advance for replies.

It doesn't matter what orange blank you use, any crit crafted orange will have an augment slot. The new armors released with 1.2 have the set bonus attached to the armor mod.

So using crit crafted orange gear and the mods from the new armors (campaign gear for pve and warhero for pvp) That is currently the best armor in game.

I wouldn't grind too hard as they will be adding the ability to put augments on any armors in a future patch, Just concentrate on your battlemaster set and you'll be fine, then start replacing them with warhero pieces.