First impressions, you only get one Bioware.

shottgun

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In a week you will read about how they had a terrible launch for an MMORPG.

I think most of this community would agree to having server ques and lag as opposed to an unknown wait time.

The least bioware could have done was to tell us when we were going to get in. I know a lot of people who got up early and took off of work to play... and well, they dont even know when they will be able to start playing lol.

This launch is fail.

I am impressed.

Early game access not only 2 days early but emails went out 4 hours early.

We actually shouldnt even be posting on these forums for another 2 hours becasue they werent supposed to be up until 10 AM CST.

Kickass job BioWare! Keep it comin bros!

I think most of this community would agree to having server ques and lag as opposed to an unknown wait time.

The least bioware could have done was to tell us when we were going to get in. I know a lot of people who got up early and took off of work to play... and well, they dont even know when they will be able to start playing lol.

This launch is fail.

Or they could do it like they are which is fine with the vast majority of people.

I am impressed.

Early game access not only 2 days early but emails went out 4 hours early.

We actually shouldnt even be posting on these forums for another 2 hours becasue they werent supposed to be up until 10 AM CST.

Kickass job BioWare! Keep it comin bros!

7 est is 6 cst.

The people who are disgruntled are just upset they didn't read the information fully when pre-orders started. Staggered access has been known since day 1 of pre-orders, so to be upset about it is a bit childish tbh.

Full disclosure, I didn't pre-order until August 25th, and I don't expect to be in until tomorrow or Thursday. Would I like to be in now? Of course I would. Is the duration of one's early access going to matter in a month? Not one bit.

How is your first impression of the game and launch? There seems to be alot of disgruntled players on the boards today because of speculation.

"A lot" probably represents 1% of the population that plays the game. BioWare knows this, so posts like this mean nothing to them.

This launch is fail.

Agreed. I mentioned this earlier. They act like they are trying to launch a rocket when its just a game!!!!!

still have 7 days until the game launches.

no matter what bad things happen before then it won't matter as the game hasn't even launched yet.

Quoting for truth. This is the thread ender right here. Until it is December 20, 2011 all "faillaunchlol" posts are invalid.

They've changed one type of bad launch for another type, though this one is made purely from the hysteria of the customers, not from technical/logistical failings on the company's part.

It remains to be seen which will leave a worse impression on people.