IA's 3 Act Bosses

Slowpokeking

It's strange that Jadus is ACT I's boss but he's surely much more powerful than ACT II's Kothe and ACT III's hunter. He won't have problem to take both of them together.

Even from the gameplay's view, I think Jadus is the most difficult fight through the whole IA storyline. Not sure about BH but more difficult than SI and SW's ACT I boss.

in my story he lived, never did that fight. anyway i think the sith warriors act 1 fight, not directly difficult, but was still a pain in the *** especially if you did it before what happened was leaked. I was NOT prepared for a 3 phase fight than fighting jaesa her self...wasnt hard but it was a pain

None of the bosses were hard for me (But Jadus was the closest, but the only problem I really had was the fight was really buggy. Had to move him to certain spots to hurt him).

Kothe was meh and Hunter was even easier than Kothe.

He might come back, but judging by how you can join up with him as the 'Hand of Jadus', I doubt he'll be an Act Boss, rather a quest giver or someone you hear about in the background. Or maybe someone you get to put down again ain a side quest if you don't join him.

• 11 months later...

at first: the level of the entcounter doesn't resemple the current strength of a person - it only shows the time of the event.

some spoilers:

darth jadus will definitely play a major role in upcoming content. as stated befor he is second in power, only weaker than the emperor AND later ( i choose side with jadus) he dissappears with the hint, that he has found out the truth about the emperor and his plans and that he (jadus) has to do some preperations to face him, the dark council, to reform the imperium according to his own ideals.

therefor it's currently very frustrating to not see jadus at the end of act 3, but that doesn't matter - if (!) bioware plans to make further acts - it will be awesome.