The Gray Order (Republic) Recruitment

StarAdmiral

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should really consider joining The Gray Order if you're ready to do it live!

Fact #1: We were #1 on our previous server (Sith Meditation Sphere).

Fact #2: We are #1 on THIS server (The Shadowlands).

Fact #3: We will not be resting our laurels, but continuing to push.

We have the server first full clears of all the latest content on The Shadowlands, for both 8 Man and 16 Man HM content. What this means is, "we got the first that matters."

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

I have a few questions. I went to your website and didn't see any raids scheduled so I was wondering when your normal times are. After having so much fun fighting against all of you in PVP as an IMP I'd maybe like to fight w/ you as I build up a new tank. Let me know, thanks!

I have a few questions. I went to your website and didn't see any raids scheduled so I was wondering when your normal times are. After having so much fun fighting against all of you in PVP as an IMP I'd maybe like to fight w/ you as I build up a new tank. Let me know, thanks!

Normal scheduled raids are at 8pm EST on tuesday and thursdays (which would be TFB hardmodes at the moment) but we pretty much field different raids at any point throughout the week

• 2 weeks later...

LF Guild:

Shadow Infil PvP DPS in mostly BM and some WH

Focus Guardian PvP in all BM and WH

Dirty Fighting Gunslinger PvE in mostly lvl 61 gear

Tank Guardian in rakata/61 gear

Can make all raid times. Really want to get into PvP premades and ranked.

Contact Sasukke in game if you can't find me here, plz.

LF Guild:

Shadow Infil PvP DPS in mostly BM and some WH

Focus Guardian PvP in all BM and WH

Dirty Fighting Gunslinger PvE in mostly lvl 61 gear

Tank Guardian in rakata/61 gear

Can make all raid times. Really want to get into PvP premades and ranked.

Contact Sasukke in game if you can't find me here, plz.

You may want to go ahead and submit an application at our website, http://www.swtortgo.enjin.com, as well if you haven't already done so.

We are still recruiting DPS, have a spots available for an extremely talented healer and tank.

We have completed NiM EC 8M HM world top 10, will be working on the NiM timed run as well as shifting our focus to 16M NiM EC in the very near future. Expect to see us continue server first clears of all content once the holidays are over.

And don't forget to watch our videos to get a feel for what it is like raiding with The Gray Order.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

The Gray Order

Has completed timed NM EC RUN....WARSTALKER Booya

http://i.imgur.com/8GPJ7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5JemG.jpg

Also New Mount from Kephess (not the tank, PRAXON FIRAXA)

http://i.imgur.com/ktO5j.jpg

*************For those that have applied and not got a response in-game please whenever you are in-game whisper anyone in the guild and ask for an officer so that we can talk to you, we have been having trouble getting in touch with you**************************

Edited by devtek

Still shoring up our ranks and could use an extremely talented tank who can keep aggro even with the best DPS on the server trying to steal it, as well as a few DPS who think they can push numbers to keep up with our already ridiculous DPS.

Regards,

KK

Still shoring up our ranks and could use an extremely talented tank who can keep aggro even with the best DPS on the server trying to steal it, as well as a few DPS who think they can push numbers to keep up with our already ridiculous DPS.

Regards,

KK

Haha you found that awesome healer :p....Seriously great group to run with always plenty of people to raid with and pvp. Very fun group.

I also should add we have the most server firsts on The Shadowlands for all content... and the count isn't even very close. If you want to be part of the furthest progressed guild on the server, submit an application and get in touch with an officer.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

We have two groups successfully clearing NiM EC now (which makes us server first AND second?). We are still looking to shore up our ranks with exceptional players, and have been gearing up our new recruits (and some returning veterans) in TFB HM for the past few weeks.

With the nerfs to NiM EC and our timed run complete we will be transitioning yet again to 16M NiM EC so if you're interested in that aspect, we hope to continue our server firsts streak. Our method is to make sure everyone is comfortable with mechanics on 8M before banging our heads against a brick wall on 16M because we have to carry bad players. If you want to raid with the best, submit an application to The Gray Order.

Regards,

KK

We now own server first of 16man hardmode Terror from Beyond therein server first FULL clear of 16man Hardmode!

Mr. bigheadbrandon was one of our progression healers who has since disappeared for the past few weeks. So we could possibly be looking to add another exceptional healer to the mix. You could expect to be thrown in to progression runs almost immediately if he doesn't get his *** back to the game.

Regards,

KK

Mr. bigheadbrandon was one of our progression healers who has since disappeared for the past few weeks. So we could possibly be looking to add another exceptional healer to the mix. You could expect to be thrown in to progression runs almost immediately if he doesn't get his *** back to the game.

Regards,

KK

Sorry can't control when members of my family die. I assure you I'm back now Krazy.

Sorry can't control when members of my family die. I assure you I'm back now Krazy.

You better be, you have no idea what you subjected me to last night for TFB HM playing on my laptop from Santigo, Chile. I felt like killing myself... so that would basically be like another family member of yours dying since I know how much you love me.

Regards,

KK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have gotten a great round of recruits in recently and are always looking to add more (especially if you play multiple classes).

We are a semi-casual guild where even the "best" and "hardcore" progression guilds on the server can barely keep pace with us. Visit the website and drop an application!

Or join Carnage Gaming... there really are only two choices at this point on the server.

Regards,

KK

Toons:

~20 Sage PvP Hybrid Healer

50 Shadow Hybrid DPS

Guild:

Looking for a casual to focused PvP guild. Using Vent or Teamspeak. Know tactics, or willing to work on them. With a decent base of players. With little to no drama.

Goal:

Unranked PvP for me right now as I am fleshing out the toons, moving on to ranked PvP as toons develop.

Nareever or Hael'reever on Pub

Please consider an invite.