Game Instability or hacking?

RhuneSteihl

My friends and I have noticed that when in war zones certain people can use abilities far to frequently or they will "fall through the earth" only to appear all the way across the map. When things like this occur the game client tends to be horribly lagged , so I cannot tell if it is indeed hacking or something that BIOWARE hasn't fixed.

I 100% agree that pugs stink and playing on republic side is painful. I get that. However the lagyness and the seemingly impossible speeds that people move along with what I mentioned earlier... Something is wrong. :jawa_frown:

The hacks are really obvious. Think speed hax and guys flying across your screen

What you are describing with the falling through the ground is game instability

About "using more abils" I doubt you have actually seen this, you just think it. And considering you have no idea how 95% of the talents/abils work in this game. I'm not going to take your word for it

That being said this is a F2P game and lowbies might have people getting creative with new "hax" and exploits. Just level up and avoid lowbie PvP it sucks anyway. The lag remains either way tho, lol

But people aren't hitting "lag switches' and there are no "infinite resource hax" or some of the other crazy **** you will hear on these forums.

Edited by Mookind

My friends and I have noticed that when in war zones certain people can use abilities far to frequently or they will "fall through the earth" only to appear all the way across the map. When things like this occur the game client tends to be horribly lagged , so I cannot tell if it is indeed hacking or something that BIOWARE hasn't fixed.

I 100% agree that pugs stink and playing on republic side is painful. I get that. However the lagyness and the seemingly impossible speeds that people move along with what I mentioned earlier... Something is wrong. :jawa_frown:

Ive seen some of what you are reporting but as Bioware has stated and Im telling you..dont bother reporting here. Submit a ticket via the ingame system.

give them your toon name, the warzone you were in the date the time of the match and the server you are on

give them the details and the name of the player you saw and what occurred as far as the details of what you saw.

I'll never understand why players think announcing suspected exploits and hacks here is going to accomplish anything. Thnk about it..do you really expect the suspect offender to announce.."Oh gaud you caught me..Im so sorry for being a loser who had to purchase his win..I promise to never do this again I am so ashamed"

Further after the repeated announcements by Bioware that they are watching for offenders and have banned players for doing so, I have to laugh at the dipsticks who respond by saying..."there are no exploits or hacks in this game"...if it smells like crap and looks like crap trust me its crap.

Bioware has specifically requested that if you suspect a player is cheating or exploiting to report to them, they will investigate and let them make the call, if you are mistaken there isnt any penalty against you but if you are correct Im sure well see a lot less deniers on the forums.