Question of the Day 3/29/2013

AmberGreen

While my Trooper has yet to hit level 40 (GO DOUBLE XP WEEKEND GO), I am enjoying healing with him! So, you might want to play a Combat Medic.

Nothing against your post Amber, but if they didn't like healing on their Mercenary, it is unlikely they will like healing on their combat medic. Just saying :)

To the OP, I would suggest that you level a consular or a smuggler if you love your sorc or operative since those will heal basically the same, but with a different flare on the abilities. If it was just the flair that you did not like about your mercenary, then perhaps Amber's advise is useful, and you can give a combat medic a try.

I was planning on leveling my latest sorc, it's going to be my 3rd level 50 sorc, but I've been postponing it for some time now so I'm not so sure anymore. Got her to level 28 and decided to roll a sage instead, that sage has now been lvl 50 for a couple of weeks. Worked my way to lvl 41 last weekend so it's just the home streatch left. The thing is that I've been really eager to play scoundrel/operative again so I might just level one of those instead, most likely a scoundrel since I have a really good partner on the pub side. I recently got the Rattataki unlock so it will be a goodie two-shoes rattataki scoundrel. I have a rattataki sage on another server, they're IMO experience pretty rare. People used to call her the ice princess because she had almost white skin and clear blue eyes. Edited by MidichIorian

While i send my Vanguard from 34 to 50 2 weeks ago, and last week i leveld my sentinel from 39 to 50, i am taking my foot from the gas and try to get my shadow to 50 before rothc.

Thats my last of the 12 slots who needs to hit 50.

Today i made it from 26 to 32 and i hope to get the shadow to hit 40 before monday.

Finish levelling my sage, he is already 48 so it should be quick. After that I am not sure, mid 20s guardian or sin? Both are fun in PvP and I love double xp weekends since I can level solely on WZs and class missions. Then again I have been meanng to start a smuggler to see that story. Fun problem to have, thanks for the XP boost BW.

I have an assassin at level 48 and my scoundrel has just reach level 40.

I'm really enjoying the scoundrel right now (I favour healers in MMOs) so with the long easter weekend I think I'll level her to 50 and make her my first 50 on this new server.

2 days of double xp to go, so should be able to make it.

While my Trooper has yet to hit level 40 (GO DOUBLE XP WEEKEND GO), I am enjoying healing with him! So, you might want to play a Combat Medic.

LOL by the time you get to 50 you'll realize how terribad of a healer it is... then maybe you'll ask them to do something about it.

In other words, I am fully in support of you leveling your commando heals - don't touch that respec vendor!

:p

I just finished my SI last night and finished chapter three what a huge achievement it was :) Now I don't know what I wanna do next or if I plan onto. Ive done JK and IA and trooper I have all four buffs now but I know there still 4 more I haven't done and wondering if I should :)