Who are the strongest (lore-wise) bosses in SWTOR?

FeniceNera

I don't mean who's the stronger gameplay-wise (for example: Dr Lorrick is harder to fight than Darth Malgus but, obviously, Darth Malgus should be stronger than Dr Lorrick)

If you're going to mention a class story boss, please put it under /spoiler :D

:rak_02:

Edited by FeniceNera

Jedi knight's final boss, isn't it obvious? By the way, how to hide things under spoiler?

I was thinking about that particular boss when I wrote

If you're going to mention a class story boss, please put it under /spoiler

Honestly, I would have said Soa since even the Rakata where scared of him

Jedi knight's final boss, isn't it obvious? By the way, how to hide things under spoiler?

When you reply, there is two toolbars above the textbox, on the second row is a icon that looks like a gear or cog, highlight the text you want to hide, and click on the gear/cog, and tada it's got spoiler tags around it.

I missed that info, is it in the codex?

Yes Codex Entry for Darth Jadus says he's the second strongest Sith, Emperor Vitiate is the only Sith stronger than him.

And Darth Baras channels the power of the Emperor's voice, as well as his own power, and briefly he controls the power of the force entity known as Daughter, so he has quite a bit of power as well.

Edited by AlexDougherty

Yes Codex Entry for Darth Jadus says he's the second strongest Sith, Emperor Vitiate is the only Sith stronger than him.

And Darth Baras channels the power of the Emperor's voice, as well as his own power, and briefly he controls the power of the force entity known as Daughter, so he has quite a bit of power as well.

Cool, didn't know that... too bad he is

only the boss of the fist chapter :D

Baras was a false voice, he had none of the voice's power.

And did you mean the Son? The Son was the Dark one, the Daughter devoted to the light... And No one could forcibly hold their Power Bar Anakin Skywalker, so, I'm not really sure she'd lend her power to him.

Baras was a false voice, he had none of the voice's power.

And did you mean the Son? The Son was the Dark one, the Daughter devoted to the light... And No one could forcibly hold their Power Bar Anakin Skywalker, so, I'm not really sure she'd lend her power to him.

Yes, but in the final fight he uses the power "Voice of the Emperor" which indicates that while a false voice he has somehow managed to steal a connection to the emperor, it might be stolen power, but it is power.

The force entity that the Sith Warrior frees is female, I thought the only Force entity that is female was Daughter, but she was trapped and Baras was syphoning off her power. But if Daughter is Lightside, then this is another force entity, not a force ghost as internet seems to suggest, but a force entity.

Waitaminit....the Daughter? I'd have thought that of either of them, the Dark Side Entity would be the Son. However, I believe that it's neither, that it is instead

Darth Traya's (i.e., Kreia)' ghost from KOTOR 2

Edited by Highborne

Well if we are taking KOTOR1&2 into consideration then Revan with the Star Forge has to be it. I believe they mentioned(i could be mistaken but im pretty confident) that even the emperor feared him and thats why he called him out to the outer rim, and nobody heard from him after that. Can't forget about Darth Nihilus(even though you kill him) but come on the guy had the power to destroy entire planets and almost all of the jedi only using his hunger and power of the force! Edited by zachkrazy