Cates SUPER SERIAL PVP VIDEO VOL. 4

TalonKorr

You thought it couldn't be done. You thought there was no sequel that could ever be as good as Vol(s) 1-3, you were wrong. Fresh of the presses and loaded with Ilum 1.7, its Vol. 4.

Previous videos:

(Best node tanking video of all time.)

(The one that started it all)

Where do I get the super serial Cates guard that seems to heal you as your guard target takes damage? :p

-signed your friendly neighborhood Olocaus

I think it might be those super serial buffs that super serial healers put on him that cause super serial green numbers to pop up above his head...... super serial

Not what I was going for, but ok. What's up with the overly sensitive try hards on this server forum?

how was my comment overly sensitive with that comment? It was a joke i dont feel a need to insert sarcasm or explain why im saying something if its not directed at you.

Not what I was going for, but ok. What's up with the overly sensitive try hards on this server forum?

Are you that guy that called simple self conscious or w/e on the other thread?

If so, let me get the address to your bridge.

P.S. how muddy is it under there?

For real... I guess with all these dying servers the trolls are migrating :rolleyes:

Also nice video Cates, always entertaining !

Edited by Bluntis

So me pointing out that people take things to heart over a video game makes me a troll? Noted...

So me pointing out that people take things to heart over a video game makes me a troll? Noted...

Hell yes! This game is serious business! My in game accomplishments make up for my lack of real life ones, so blow it out of your *****.

Edited by EmblemElite

I make sure to include my /played, rating, total wins, total kills, mvp votes, and total medals in my resume. This is serious business

I don't use it for resume padding. But I damn sure use it as leverage for a raise! After demanding a raise based on stats, I usually follow it up with a chopped together video of ninja caps, fire trap pulls, and bridge knockbacks. Needless to say, I got the raise. :rak_03:

I don't use it for resume padding. But I damn sure use it as leverage for a raise! After demanding a raise based on stats, I usually follow it up with a chopped together video of ninja caps, fire trap pulls, and bridge knockbacks. Needless to say, I got the raise. :rak_03:

Hey!

I think this guys might just fit in around here if he stays on this track.