EVENT: Nar Shadda Tournament 1/26/13

Tougod

Greetings,

I am A'shrak of Clan Epsis, and I am here to announce that on the 26th of January, at 8pm server time, Clan Epsis will be sponsoring a Tournament to be held on Nar Shadda at the Promenade. This Tournament will be open to all players level 30 and up, with tiers being used to separate players so that we don't have a level 30 player going up against a level 50 player...unless they really want to, that is. ;)

The winners of each level tier will be given the choice of an item or credits, with lesser prizes for second and third runners up.

As I said before, this Tournament is open to ALL players, Republic and Empire alike. However, please keep in mind that unsportsmanlike conduct will result in a warning before ejection from the Tournament.

There will be a buy in that is scaled to the player tiers: 30,000 credits for the level 30 bracket, 40,000 credits for the level 40 bracket, and 50,000 credits for the level 50 bracket.

Also, for those who are interested in a favorite Mandalorian past time, there will be bare-knuckle brawling held during intermissions.

The primary fights will be used to determine the best fighters of those classes, with multiple rounds possibly being used to find the best in class. From there, the winners of those classes will advance to the semi-finals, where the winners will be pitted against randomly drawn opponents. Judges will be used to make sure that fights are fair and proceed smoothly. We're looking for jatnese be te jatnese, the best of the best.

This is primarily a PvP event, however RP is encouraged but not required. For more information and to sign up, please contact me through in-game mail with the character name, level, and class.

Example: A'shrak, Level 50, Sniper.

Remember, as the Mandalorians say: Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. (A warrior is more than his armor.)

Yes, there is a pre-tournament sign up as we need to know how many to expect and to create a preliminary roster, though you can also sign up the day of, but if you do, please show up early so we can adjust the roster. If you have anymore questions, you can post them here, or you can send an in-game message to me on A'shrak for Empire characters or on Xavus for Republic characters. I will try to be on as often as I can in the next few weeks for both sides. Edited by Tougod

If you think you can handle it, go ahead and sign up with both. Just make sure that both are there 'on time', you have their entry fees, and you check in with both. And of course, you can't fight yourself, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. ;)

Epsis, if you need any Help from JJ, let us know! <3 I'll bump the msg to our PvPers and Rpers (since they'll be around for the social that evening anyways). Unfortunately though, we'll be having a bunch of our members and officers in Orlando for a get together that weekend, including myself. Perhaps with those absences we can send them your way instead.

I am personally looking forward to this. As'hrak has some great prizes! I am looking forward to the Class v. Class preliminaries.

EDIT: Thanks Luni, the more people... the bigger the prize!!!

Edited by Creedys

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Epsis would like to thank everyone for turning up to the event!!!

The results are in!

First Place: Lightsage from <Immortal> (A level 50 Jedi Shadow).

Second Place: Taticius from <SerraTek Insutries> (A level 50 Imperial Operative.)

Third Place: Cerberuss from <Sithhikers Guide to the Galaxy> (A Level 50 Sith Assassin)

Here is the bracket results!

http://challonge.com/50sbrack

Thank you for coming out!!!

Edited by Creedys

Dude a lil confused & frustrated we are here at the spot at the time u said and on the day u said it no tournament? Whts goin on

We announced MANY times in General chat that were were in Shard 2... so as not to lag people trying to fight. We also announced we were in the lower Promenade, near the Golden Hutt. We had a large turnout. I am sorry you missed it, but we will host this again soon!

Edited by Creedys

Man big bummer was looking forward to it. Idk how we missed it was there 8pm server time was checking general chat everything. Was there something we didn't get right nar shadaa 8pm server Time

That is correct... that would be 5pm Pacific Standard Time, 6PM Mountain Standard, and 7PM Central. Your clock in the game might be set to your local time... and not to server time like I have it. If that is not the case, I honeslty don't know what went wrong. The event took place on the Jung Ma server. We look forward to seeing you next time, however.