Which Jedi class would be best for this Character?

hunterraaze

Wanting to make a Cathar Jedi, haven't decided if i'm going to go with the Knight Sent, or a Consular Shadow. Have put a little back story/personality on this guy, but don't know which story/class style would be best for him. If a bio was written about him, it would start something like, "a natural born leader...". So, he obviously has a leader type personality. He is going ot be in the grey area, not strictly light or dark, leaning more towards light, protecting the weak, but also on the lines of, "if you try to hurt me or my friends, you will die" (but not to an extreme). I also have him imagined being young, not like 12, but very early 20's or so. He also, has great agility, hoping to choose the class that is more agile fighting. So, please list which class would go best with these

Youngest sounding male voice

More agility based fighting

Story that best compliments the described personality.

Will choose the on with the most in commun with the above list. Thanks in advanced.

Edited by hunterraaze
spelling mistake on title

That is a tough one. For voice, both classes are not young. David Hayter, for the Jedi Knight, has more of a heroic voice, and Nolan North, for the consular, is more wise. As far as playstyle, agility based tends to flow towards Ataru for me, meaning sentinel, combat spec.

That is my take on it. Good luck with either choice though!

Edit: Adding to it, you might keep in mind that the dual saber style of the shadow has elements of Juyo and Ataru in it. It comes down to whether you want to dual wield or use a double bladed saber. My first feeling though is sentinel, as you stressed agility, and Ataru for sure is that embodiment.

Edited by AydenBari

That is a tough one. For voice, both classes are not young. David Hayter, for the Jedi Knight, has more of a heroic voice, and Nolan North, for the consular, is more wise. As far as playstyle, agility based tends to flow towards Ataru for me, meaning sentinel, combat spec.

That is my take on it. Good luck with either choice though!

Edit: Adding to it, you might keep in mind that the dual saber style of the shadow has elements of Juyo and Ataru in it. It comes down to whether you want to dual wield or use a double bladed saber. My first feeling though is sentinel, as you stressed agility, and Ataru for sure is that embodiment.

Wait....Solid Snake is the male jedi?

My vote is Knight Sentinel; I see them being more of a leader with agility than the Shadow. While the Shadow can operate in a team, and be a leader, the shadow usually operates in a clandestine team but he/she can also act alone without a leader. A leader is chosen because of experience or to prevent chaos of having too many chiefs which is counter productive. Lastly, wielding two light sabers without cutting one's head off is supposed to be great feats in both agility and in the force. And in General Grievous case, he could wield (4) because of some force sensitivity, advance electronics, and robotic joint hydraulic assistance.

Voices are a tough call. Like it was said, neither are young.. there really isn't a "boyish" type voice in the game for players like Far Cry 3's Jason.

For Jedi, like was said, is Nolan North and David Heyter.

Basically Nathan Drake (Uncharted) and Solid Snake (Metal Gear).

The characters don't really talk unless it is in a conversation cut scene.

The Jedi Knight is in your face combat. Pure and simple.

The Consular can be in your face or at a distance. Both are managable and good classes.

The default clothing for the consular are robes, however social and adaptive armor can help mitigate this a bit.

Jedi Knight is wearing heavy/medium armors.