Reusable Healing device?

akdonkey

you can create a reusable item from biochem by first crafting the green version of the item, keep reverse engineering it to get the blue schematic for it, then craft the blue versions of it and learn the purple schematic for it.

the purple version is the resusable healing one.

you will need a certain biochem level to use the resuable medpacs

So basically take my top healing item and keep reverse engineering it until I come up with the reusable version? Ok I'll give that a shot when I'm on again. Thanks

I've not spent much time messing with crafting but it sounds like I should!

Edited by akdonkey

The rakata reusable health pack can only be used by someone with 400 biochem. If you don't want to make it yourself, you can buy one off the GTN, usually.

So only the Biochem can use it? I was hoping for one that all my characters could use.

Only if they wanted to break Bio.

They are breaking other crafting skills look at what they did to crafting for star ships put high-end gear in the cartel store. So if they do go after Bio with this, I am sure it will be in the Cartel Store.

Bacta Tanks exist in canon but they are expensive.

LOL, I'm trying to picture somebody jumping into a bacta tank in the middle of a fight.

As battle rages around him, Joe McStudly whips a huge bacta tank out of his back pocket. He throws it down, and climbs up to the top of it. As he opens the lid and jumps inside, he yells to his groupmates, "Hold on guys! I'll be out in a couple hours! Just hold 'em off until then!"

LOL, I'm trying to picture somebody jumping into a bacta tank in the middle of a fight.

As battle rages around him, Joe McStudly whips a huge bacta tank out of his back pocket. He throws it down, and climbs up to the top of it. As he opens the lid and jumps inside, he yells to his groupmates, "Hold on guys! I'll be out in a couple hours! Just hold 'em off until then!"

Lol, I just meant is reusable.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I laughed my *** off.

They've stated that the reusables will be phased out. The existing ones won't be removed from the game, but any new ones won't have a reusable stage. I'm slightly surprised this hasn't happened already.

Maybe with the new level cap, there will be schematics for higher level stims, but no reusables, so even biochem will have to use the consumables.

Maybe we will get one that everyone can use in the future!

That was how the game started out at launch. And within 3 weeks the vast majority of players all had Rakata reusable health packs without taking biochem. Which gave them the best of the biochecm skill, but still able to use another very good skill. Completely unbalanced and broken and that issue was soon fixed. So I am glad BioWare fixed the problem and I dont ever see it coming back.