what if you have a level 55 char then you dont resub?

Cathest

There have been statements made by EA/BW that suggest there may still be expansion style content that even subscribers would have to pay for, such as an entirely new planet and level cap increase.

That would likely be makeb, and so far they said they are only floating the idea of making it a payed update for subscribers. So they may go the route of EvE Online and give it to subscribers for free and sell access for f2pers in the Cartel Shop.

Quit picking on the OP. I am a level 71 Cylon centurion and as soon as I complete the next gauntlet, I will have my own TARDIS.

I heard the TARDIS is gonna be added in the cartel shop to allow fast travel to any planet and get there before you left. Can anyone say p2w?

I heard the TARDIS is gonna be added in the cartel shop to allow fast travel to any planet and get there before you left. Can anyone say p2w?

That is not what I read. I heard that the TARDIS will allow me to be level 50 in full Judge Dread gear and travel back in level's to assist my level 10 self. So will be like a companion to myself with my companion.

Quit picking on the OP. I am a level 71 Cylon centurion and as soon as I complete the next gauntlet, I will have my own TARDIS.

I'm so jealous, I've been chasing that hyper-trimedium transmitter to complete the secret mission to unlock the cylon race for ages, I don't want to pay the 9000 cartel coins to unlock it!!!