+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Morde_

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To 'Two Dudes One Railshot' (Rhaffus/Kreytor) pls respond to my ingame mail when you can (except Kreytor I can't send ingame mail to you, are u f2p?) or post here or send me a PM on this site so we can set a time. Haven't been able to catch either of you on. We're mainly on Hoken and Tahu'ktak. Thx!

Hoodrat and I were on like all day ... last 3 days.... where you guys at immortalhidan?

Yeah i get in mumble and wait for my partner to log on and he doesn't. Message my partner xenmaster when he logs on cause i sent you mail and can't say any more.

Hmmm, i wonder if waka/bodies are going to win this tournament........................hmmmmmmm? tough call...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He was on most of the night, I saw him posting in general chat and doing warzones. He said he kept sending you guys mail but you weren't responding.

According to him, anyways.

Ive logged on IMP side numerous times. I repeatedly send mails and tells to immorthidan saying that hood and i are on for the next XX amount of hours, come republicside and msg us. After a week of this I finally received one mail from immortal informing me that his partner isnt on right now?

Im confused, is your partner xenomaster or mrhands?

Anyways hood and i will be on all evening tonight.... please msg us on republic side when you are ready to have our match...

Ive logged on IMP side numerous times. I repeatedly send mails and tells to immorthidan saying that hood and i are on for the next XX amount of hours, come republicside and msg us. After a week of this I finally received one mail from immortal informing me that his partner isnt on right now?

Im confused, is your partner xenomaster or mrhands?

Anyways hood and i will be on all evening tonight.... please msg us on republic side when you are ready to have our match...

****. i send you mail every time you send me one(on imp side) and yes i just sent you 1 mail on pub because i dontt play pub. Ive sent you in my mail on imp side my situation about my partner MANY times not just one. FFS. my partner is Xenmaster not mrhands. mrhands was my old partner but we had differrent play times. geuss were dq'd. needa pick partners that are on at the same time as me.

Yeah i get in mumble and wait for my partner to log on and he doesn't. Message my partner xenmaster when he logs on cause i sent you mail and can't say any more.

Ok. my partner XENMASTER will be logging in very soon, 15 min 10 min to do the duels and then he'll probably be gone. hope your on bro.

scold - we havent been able to get in touch with 'two dudes one railshot' or catch either of them online, I sent ingame mail to Rhaffus since the day before round 2 began but havent gotten anything back. Can't send mail to the other guy. I know the deadline was yesterday, so not sure what you want us to do from here :(

Is Massive Biceps playing anyone for the 2nd round :confused:

You play the winner of our match with two dudes one railshot, but...see above lol

Letting it ride today for any straggling teams.

It's frustrating to try to organize these things when people quit/become inactive without notice. >.<

DQs will happen tomorrow night unless you PM me and explain your match's situation.

Those who I've talked to already or who have voiced their concerns in this thread about the lack of attention from their opponent will receive the 'bye'.

Edited by Morde_

Letting it ride today for any straggling teams.

It's frustrating to try to organize these things when people quit/become inactive without notice. >.<

DQs will happen tomorrow night unless you PM me and explain your match's situation.

Those who I've talked to already or who have voiced their concerns in this thread about the lack of attention from their opponent will receive the 'bye'.

Me and Aurielia have talked to Jiraya each of the last few days. He says his partner hasn't logged on in a while and he doesn't know whats up with that.

We've agreed to give him a few more days, maybe his partner will come back or he will find a replacement partner, otherwise he said he'll forfeit. Which would be a shame, I would much rather fight, win or lose, then advance on a DQ. The teams we would face in the 3rd round haven't completed their matches yet anyway so I think its ok as its not like anyone would be waiting on us so lets give Jiraya a few more days.

Me and Aurielia have talked to Jiraya each of the last few days. He says his partner hasn't logged on in a while and he doesn't know whats up with that.

We've agreed to give him a few more days, maybe his partner will come back or he will find a replacement partner, otherwise he said he'll forfeit. Which would be a shame, I would much rather fight, win or lose, then advance on a DQ. The teams we would face in the 3rd round haven't completed their matches yet anyway so I think its ok as its not like anyone would be waiting on us so lets give Jiraya a few more days.

That's totally fine, thanks for telling me

I dont know where xenomaster and immortalhidan are. Again Hoodrat and I were on all ofl ast night waiting? Have been on all day today and will be on for a few more hours. We've been trying to setup a time with those 2 for weeks now.