Protect your healers and play the objectives!

Efioanaes

So ive never really enjoyed pvp in any mmo ive played.

Somehow it plays and feels good in swtor.

Unfortunately its the players that let it down, im sick and tired healing my *** off the keep players up only to never get protection.

Add in the fact most players just mindlesly run to the nearest enemy and ignore the objectives and its a recipe for disaster.

Its a real shame but 95% of warfronts ive played are like this :(

So ive never really enjoyed pvp in any mmo ive played.

Somehow it plays and feels good in swtor.

Unfortunately its the players that let it down, im sick and tired healing my *** off the keep players up only to never get protection.

Add in the fact most players just mindlesly run to the nearest enemy and ignore the objectives and its a recipe for disaster.

Its a real shame but 95% of warfronts ive played are like this :(

When you notes that the group is idiots, just dont heal. Go damage and get as many bonuses as you can. Will save you a bit of frustration.

Do you announce you're a healer beforehand?

At the beginning of every match I ask if anybody's heals, if I ever get a response I put guard on him and follow him around taunting everybody. It usually leads to a win if he's competent, and most healers are. However......

More often than not, nobody will reply that they're heals, so I'll put guard on a random sage and find that they're just throwing rocks and little rocks at people and I'm just eating extra damage without any sustain.