Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

apparently its too hard for BW to release a simple achievement system that actually works. I mean its really hard to check if the counter is working! I'm still miphed that they have done diddley and squat about the codex...same old bugged/missing entries and still not cleaned up...but hey at least we got yet another cartel market update...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Well now with the new patch it seems to have fixed most of these. There's only one annoying exception. The imperial mission sullust interception. There is one final objective I just can't get - decimate republic forces. I've done the command ship and destroyer turrets but I never even see the decimate republic forces one come up. On the equivalent republic mission, a bonus objective for destroying fighters appears as soon as you've destroyed enough fighters for the main objective. I assume that's the one that's missing here. It's the one objective stopping me from getting me the imperial aviator achievement. I've already got republic aviator.

It's true I'm sitting at 98% of the imp acheivements and the decimate republic forces bounus from sullust intercept is the only thing I'm missing. This used to be a bonus that popped up but it doesn't anymore.

besides the sullust problem I am also having issues with the Hydian way blocakde it asks to take out light fighters. I assume it is supposed to be the heavy fighters as is in the other minefield missions.

Additionally I am having a weird thing with javaal fleet action, it initially keep showing the disarm capital ship old. after finsihing the other objectives it did not show as completed but when I looked at the achivement page it did show as completed the problem is that still on the achievement tracker and there doesnt seem to be a way (other than hide the tracker) to make it go away.

I think the sullust issue can be solved by doing it on a low lvl char. For some reason if you do it at the level it becomes available you get the extra bonus mission to decimate the fleet but once you are higher lvl you lose that option. Ill lvl up a char and test it out.

I think the sullust issue can be solved by doing it on a low lvl char. For some reason if you do it at the level it becomes available you get the extra bonus mission to decimate the fleet but once you are higher lvl you lose that option. Ill lvl up a char and test it out.

Didn't think of that. Might test it myself. Since I've done them all before achievements began tracking it, I was doing it this time on a high level character with maxed out upgrades so I could just get them done quick and easy.

Well I just tried sullust on a level 44 imperial character which is pretty much the right level for it. That bonus mission still didn't come up. I'm pretty sure it used to and it definately does on the republic equivalent missions. When you take out the 60 fighters for the main objective that's meant to trigger the bonus objective to take out and extra batch of fighters. Bonus objective seems broken at the moment.

I dont have an Imp char, but for Republic side, Decimate Forces means destroying all frigates' shield generators. Uou tried those?

I successfully got 100% space after last patch went live.

"decimate republic forces" does work in Sullust Interception. the only problem is completeing it did not remove it from my "achivement tracker" and on that it still looks incomplete, so now i have "0/1 decimate republic forces" stuck there perminently because the track ticky box in the actual achivement dissapiears after completeing it

"decimate republic forces" does work in Sullust Interception. the only problem is completeing it did not remove it from my "achivement tracker" and on that it still looks incomplete, so now i have "0/1 decimate republic forces" stuck there perminently because the track ticky box in the actual achivement dissapiears after completeing it

You're at 100% Imp side?

I dont have an Imp char, but for Republic side, Decimate Forces means destroying all frigates' shield generators. Uou tried those?

I successfully got 100% space after last patch went live.

I think you're thinking of a different mission. On the republic side, you finish the main objective to destroy fighters (60 I think) and then get the bonus objective to destroy another 40 (I think that's the number).

The "Decimate Republic Forces" mission doesn't work indeed. The second "shoot down fighters" objective never triggers.