Level 50 Operative healer looking for guild

Hanasaku

I just hit level 50 this week and am looking for a guild. I am interested in "casual raiding" and other group type activities with a group of people who are enthusiastic and have a sense of humor. I enjoy seeing and mastering content but I am definitely NOT interested in "hard core, progression" raiding (been there, done that, didn't really like it). I have not tried much PvP yet (getting rolled by premade competition isn't my idea of "fun"), but am open to the idea. I saw several postings by guilds that are recruiting and several of them look like possible fits, but I am not certain whether my game availability meets their needs. So I am trying this approach.

I started playing about a year ago and took a break when Mass Effect 3 came out and then went on to play Skyrim and a couple of other games. Recently, I wandered back to SWTOR and discovered again how much I enjoyed this game so I plan to stick for a while.

What I am looking for is an acitve guild that has a sense of humor (gotta have this), a fairly regular schedule (so I can plan around it), and more than three people on when I am on (big problem before I went on hiatus). Note that I do NOT expect a guild to "carry me", gear me up, or otherwise cater to my whims (however, feel free to "cater" if you wish ;)). I welcome tips, advice, or instruction on how to do my job better as long as it is offered with a little courtesy. Also, I don't have a problem with probationary or trial period; you have to look after the best interests of your guild.

In exchange for this, I can offer my own sarcastic sense of humor and my best effort every time we do something. I like healing (I think because I'm too lazy to DPS) but probably not the best healer in the game (at least according to SCORPIO). My typical playing time is most evenings from around 6:30/7:00 PM until 10:30 PM server time (later on Friday and Saturday nights). My quitting time is somewhat firm since I get up at 5:30 on week days to go to work (it pays for the game amongst other things).

If you are interested, feel free to contact me in game (Hanasaku) or drop a note here. I look forward to hearing from you.