UK players

Gaje

Just went into my local GAME store

Seems business not so good and was able to pick up the Collectors edition for only £50 well worth a punt given it was £140 odd a few months ago

Also includes 30 days worth of play time !

Worth sharing i thought

Edited by Gaje

Gonna run the risk of either sounding like a troll or starting a flame war or whatever, but maybe its a sign of how Game believes TOR is going? :confused:

It's more of an indication of how the relationship between GAME and EA is going :D

EA is not supplying games anymore to GAME. THey even had to refund all the pre-orders for Mass Effect 3 !!

Just went into my local GAME store

Seems business not so good and was able to pick up the Collectors edition for only £50 well worth a punt given it was £140 odd a few months ago

Also includes 30 days worth of play time !

Worth sharing i thought

In Games shop at Startford were 2 versions of this CE box. One at 50 pounds and one at 140 or so and of course just the simple game at bout 30 pounds or so. The difference between those I do not know it but 140 pounds for a game...no sorry it's a mmo I wont go that far.

Gonna run the risk of either sounding like a troll or starting a flame war or whatever, but maybe its a sign of how Game believes TOR is going? :confused:

- More like how badly Game are doing at the moment. EA refuses to give Game any buying power. Look at the Mass Effect 3 debacle. I think its more likely that Game are goign to die horribly this year.

yes, I went into GAME to talk about the ME3 issue in hope they might stock it later. The assistant told me that it was rummoured that they ran out of funding to reorder stock from EA after poor xmas sales.. She said, it was more a falling out with EA over pricing and orders and EA pulled their stock contract. They are working towards fixing it,,, That is why your SWTOR has come down in price....

• 4 weeks later...

I got my two copies the day before the shop here closed. Win.

One of them is still sitting by my bed in case the game takes off and I can sell it for millions. I might have caved in and used it by then though.