Vette...

VitalityPrime

Was Vette there during the sacking of Coruscant...or did the Sith Warrior who led the attack against the Jedi just happen to have a Twi'lek smuggler for a companion as well?

Or am I just completely lost...and that wasn't Coruscant in that cinematic?

Edited by VitalityPrime

Was Vette there during the sacking of Coruscant...or did the Sith Warrior who led the attack against the Jedi just happen to have a Twi'lek smuggler for a companion as well?

The Sith Lord who was leading the Sacking of Coruscant was Darth Malgus, and the Twi'lek woman at his side was his companion slave (and secret wife), Eleena Daru. She died shortly after someone used her against Malgus - he decided after much thought that his attachment to her was a weakness, and killed her to remove the weakness.

The Sith Lord who was leading the Sacking of Coruscant was Darth Malgus, and the Twi'lek woman at his side was his companion slave (and secret wife), Eleena Daru. She died shortly after someone used her against Malgus - he decided after much thought that his attachment to her was a weakness, and killed her to remove the weakness.

Yeah, having read the book, that was the only time I felt sorry for Malgus, but he blames it on the Jedi instead of the person who caused it, bit confusing.

Edited by Darth_Exar

• 2 weeks later...

That Sith Warrior was Darth Malgus and the Twi'lek wasn't Vette, it was his wife Eleena Daru. The Sith Warrior and his relationship with Vette is more or less inspired by Malgus and Eleena.