Canadian, eh?

Markooz

Now that I have that stereotype out of the way...

Hi, I'm Mark and I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. It's around 30 miles / 50 KM from Toronto, for reference.

I'm 36, married, father of a 4-year old girl. I've been a Star Wars fan since I was about 4 wnen I saw my first images of Darth Vader. I loved both KoTOR games, skipped SWG, and this is my first MMORPG experience.

I'm currently leveling a Gunslinger on Shadowlands, loving the story, and have have had some great grouping experiences so far. I'm confused and terrified by PvP but would really like to try that side of the content one day.

I know this game has its issues and I'm far from thinking it's perfect, but I'm loving it in the 4 or so hours I can wrangle out of a normal day to play (days off from work are another story!).

So yeah, I'm Mark, and I talk too much.

Welcome Mark ;)

Maple Leafs fan?? :D

Actually, my case is pretty similar. This is only my second MMO (first one was SWG) and I'm also afraid of PVP. I even dont do Flashpoints as I'm afraid of doing it bad for my team due to lack of experience, but well maybe I will give it a try now as I have leveled up my Sentinel to 50.

Have fun ;)

Edited by elsuisso

Congrats on hitting 50! i have a ways to go, still...sitting at 37 'slinger right now.

I haven't watched the NHL since the 92/93 season. Don't tell anyone, they'll take away my citizenship. Huge Jays fan, though, since I was wee.

• 1 month later...
Hello fellow Can-eh-dians! I am from BC and only a level 21 Inquisitor. I have been looking for players to group up with for the missions. If interested in helping a low level sith just message me. I'm a Canuck fan but my best friend is a Leafs fan if it helps :p