Please fire the armor design team...2.0 preview

Jekan

Had a peek, and I'm just flabbergasted. I didn't think they could get any worse. :eek:

You sure it is enough t just fire the designer, wouldn't it be better to also fire the person that hired said designer, or would that be overkill? :p

Bleh, forgot the second part i wanted to say.

But luckily taste is a personal matter, and some might like them.

As you guessed, I don't. I'll find something else to wear instead of that. :D

Edited by Nadisu

Not for the first time, I'm very very happy I didn't roll a consular or inquisitor.

I actually rather like the agent sets, apart from the headgear. But that's par for the course with me. They're certainly better than the war hero & elite war hero sets, and generally anything agent-related that includes biege, brown or orange colouring.

Edited by Rigsta

Some folks like it, some don't.

That's where the art team should aim for. They'll never please everyone.

Personally, I hide the head gear 99% of the time anyway, because it's one of the few ways I can be distinct. Ugly (or nice) helmets don't affect me.

If I had a vote, I'd like for the force users to have more armors that are mostly just robes, and less of the metal bits, even for the tanks. I'd like my Jedi to look more like a Jedi and not a trooper with a robe, but other than that, the new stuff looks interesting.

I was hoping they would be adding armor that would look similar to the Vendetta/Battlemaster/Gree-event sets since I want my Agent to have a more "Field Agent" look rather then the "Undercover" look (which the Underworld set seems to have covered).

Meh the hat doesn't fit well with my blind sniper, having eyeholes just to show some metal slits just doesn't look that good

Headgear looks terribad. I'm getting a Fallout: New Vegas feel from the Arkanian helmet for Agents.

I'm not sure what the problem with that is lol, New Vegas was awesome

I personally believe they are releasing more and more ugly endgame gear to try to make people buy the cartel items...lol. At least it is beginning to seem this way. No other way I can think that this stuff keeps getting approved haha.

I myself went through looking at all the new PvP gear the other day and realised how terrible it all looked. The only ones that look OK are Inquisitor first set and the IA first sets. The IA weapons look absolutely stupid. They are about the same size as a person.