KUNGAMING (From SWG) PVP/PVE RECRUITING

sw-geek

We stalk eachother. I can hear your heartbeat race as you draw closer. Finally you catch me, but to your own peril. I strike you down and stand over you wondering what you could have been had you not been following me. That's your fault. .

Does no one else find his signature stupidly hilarious?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alright kids. Your tears and trolls are welcome in our house. But again, we want legit proof that a real Kun, (not a kun trainee or kungaming guildee) has ever been dominated or beaten in 1v1/guildwar. It does not exist(sort of like the power of the troll comments on this thread). We're all laughing at all these previous troll comments. Keep'em coming. Funny how all the people that reply to this post are from the same guild= swg-butthurts and/or really jelly. This will likely be the last post aside from any recruiting ads we place. The legitimacy of all previous troll comments have been squashed under their own weight due to lack of proof of claims and are considered invalid and ridiuculous.

Bogus posted videos hold no legit value because they're just that bogus and fake(characters with fake names emulating a real Kuns name, displayed fighting poorly), not showcasing real Kuns in action. Having said that >:)....have a nice day.

"You think about it day and night. You play the game with one thing on your mind. You can't seem to win despite the things you do and say. It torments you and despite your best efforts, it doesn't go away. It breaks you down inside your mind. Your history on the matter is littered with failure and falsity. How does it feel to be owned by a Kun?"

It's alright kids. Your tears and trolls are welcome in our house. But again, we want legit proof that a real Kun, (not a kun trainee or kungaming guildee) has ever been dominated or beaten in 1v1/guildwar. It does not exist(sort of like the power of the troll comments on this thread). We're all laughing at all these previous troll comments. Keep'em coming. Funny how all the people that reply to this post are from the same guild= swg-butthurts and/or really jelly. This will likely be the last post aside from any recruiting ads we place. The legitimacy of all previous troll comments have been squashed under their own weight due to lack of proof of claims and are considered invalid and ridiuculous.

Bogus posted videos hold no legit value because they're just that bogus and fake(characters with fake names emulating a real Kuns name, displayed fighting poorly), not showcasing real Kuns in action. Having said that >:)....have a nice day.

"You think about it day and night. You play the game with one thing on your mind. You can't seem to win despite the things you do and say. It torments you and despite your best efforts, it doesn't go away. It breaks you down inside your mind. Your history on the matter is littered with failure and falsity. How does it feel to be owned by a Kun?"

It sucks to be killed by Exar Kun.

My fav video from the Kun era in SWG.

Remembering those days with Kun gloating around brings fond memorys of Kuns names in every planet and talk every single day it seemed haha.

People might hate it but I appreciated the genius and trolling Kun did for the entertainment, hands down was the best times in my gaming life watching people get mad at the youtube videos he released.

Was so dam funny, my hat goes out to Kun for that.

Serious question to OP, are you the real Kun or his son, cause if you are the real Kun then you as old as I am around 30 years old rofl. :D

Again I hate being that guy especially since drama from a dead game is lulz but... i'm pretty sure the guy in the 1st vid is the same in the second vid making it the fabled 1v1 vid that doesn't exist.... Regardless that was all in the past. However, there is no such thing as guildwars in this game and getting in rwz's the next best thing so I ask kind sir to get 7 more ppl and q up...so we can all see how "amazing" y'all are. This is my last post for this thread since id rather actually be ig anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIO0mhAyfrk - (Zedd vs the real Xaos Kun himself)

(ummmm...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByU7RsEj_R8 - Side note since someone brought it up, this is an easy win for my fav vid from the whole kun era

Edited by Rilok_Singz

tl;dr

But Xaos lost

And no..I'm not Destructus lol. I DO know that he NEVER tried out for ONE pvp guild. He doesn't need to. lulz He can back ANYTHING up he says *shrug. just saying. I've seen him in action, he's REALLY good. Go ahead......I dare you to try him. HAHA. It's all gravy........people hate what they can't control or beat. I understand. I just report the truth.

So destructus is the backpeddling bad that looks like a keyboard turner in a video starring Braxxus right?

Braxxus looks good and if I'm not mistaken, Destructus looks terrible

And about ur video, Braxxus is a one man guild? The title say: Kun and allied guilds...its more like a random group with Braxxus lol

Edited by Philelectric

Sorry, this last comment was brought to my attention by another guildmate, so I have to come to defense. Destructus doesn't backpeddle, he simply steps back a few paces to get a leap off. As I've said before......lol try him. Challenge him to a duel. He'll tear the meat off your bones. lol We see no evidence of your domination in the game, whoever you are. Until you show ANY shred of in-game power, go pve where I'm sure you'll make an actual impact. lol Don't get mad at what you can't beat or control. It's just not polite -_-.

Due to the fact that all of the responses in this thread are painfully unfunny and have shifted attention away from the joke that is Into the Darkness (and their respective forum thread) I am going to indulge in my ego in an attempt to shut you up:

Destructus doesn't backpeddle, he simply steps back a few paces to get a leap off. As I've said before......lol try him. Challenge him to a duel. He'll tear the meat off your bones.

I challenge destructus snowcone or whoever to a BO7 dueling showmatch. If he wins, I will give him (or any valued Kun representative) 2 million credits and supply your guild with Exotech stims and grenades for a month.

If I win any and all people associated with Kun gaming must cease posting in this thread or recreating a thread similar to this one. Forever.

Edited by EatenByDistance

Due to the fact that all of the responses in this thread are painfully unfunny and have shifted attention away from the joke that is Into the Darkness (and their respective forum thread) I am going to indulge in my ego in an attempt to shut you up:

I challenge destructus snowcone or whoever to a BO7 dueling showmatch. If he wins, I will give him (or any valued Kun representative) 2 million credits and supply your guild with Exotech stims and grenades for a month.

If I win any and all people associated with Kun gaming must cease posting in this thread or recreating a thread similar to this one. Forever.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185tnmdarm21dgif/original.gif

I'll bump this up to 4 million credits.

Edited by Morde_

ROFL........keyboard cowboys. Don't talk smack to this thread, talk to HIM. -_- and I say wow....just wow. now this thread has the attention of two guilds HAHAHA. how sweet that Kungaming is still the guild that draws the attention of all the butthurt kiddies from swg. nostalgic in a way :rolleyes:

"Actions Speak Louder Than Words" :rak_03:

We see no evidence of your domination in the game, whoever you are. Until you show ANY shred of in-game power, go pve where I'm sure you'll make an actual impact. lol Don't get mad at what you can't beat or control. It's just not polite -_-.

He just won the server-wide 1v1 tournament...:o

ROFL........keyboard cowboys. Don't talk smack to this thread, talk to HIM. -_- and I say wow....just wow. now this thread has the attention of two guilds HAHAHA. how sweet that Kungaming is still the guild that draws the attention of all the butthurt kiddies from swg. nostalgic in a way :rolleyes:

Come on bro, you can't honestly think your guild is any good. If your premades lose to random pugs in warzones, that speaks for itself.

Actually Mr.Kun, you're the only "keyboard cowboy" here, with a grand total of 1053 words - 6049 letters. You also posted the most in this thread. You are a hypocrite, and a very ignorant one as well.