Cybertech needs some LOVE in 1.3

Bethmora

So, since we got burned on 1.2 we better see something new with 1.3 I, think they should get rid of the 'Droid' parts cause those never sold and just takes up space. If we get new space combat then give us something to do with that cause thats all i sell is space parts. Anyone have any ides on what we should get to make?

wish list:

new speeder schems

new ship schems

Dye kits

Lev 50 Earpeices/ Mods/Armorings.

More Droid gear.

Healing grenades.

Ok, so i would not mind new droid stuff if its something that cannot be bought anywhere else..

i like the 'healing grenates' that would be cool

Lev 50 Earpeices/ Mods/Armorings.

More Droid gear.

Healing grenades.

And an Augmentation Device crafted consumable item with which people can put augment slots onto their gear :cool:

Here's hoping, but BioWare is behaving like a headless chicken. So it will probably be implemented in a way which will completely devalue crafting; even when they said it wouldn't :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just listened to the podcast... Augment Tables in 1.3. Yep, they are going to completely devalue crafting; even when they said they wouldn't. Oh well, at least my Jedi Battlelord gear will finally get augment slots. If only we could transfer set-bonuses from pre-1.2 armorings too :(

Edited by Danakar

EDIT: Just listened to the podcast... Augment Tables in 1.3. Yep, they are going to completely devalue crafting; even when they said they wouldn't. Oh well, at least my Jedi Battlelord gear will finally get augment slots. If only we could transfer set-bonuses from pre-1.2 armorings too :(

We do not know how the augment tables will work. We don't know if there will be any crafted components. We do not know what materials will be involved. We do not know how much it will cost. We do not know what limitations, if any, will exist in this system.

But please, feel free to run around screaming, "The sky is falling!" :)

what is needed is the crafting of the augmentation kits to stay relevant on the end-game crafting content.

Yes every wants extra utility from this proffesion, top of my list is an AoE knockback grenade or mine if all knockbacks should idd emanate from your body or a healing grenade or a damage absorption shield.

I disagree that cybertech would need any more love than any of the other crew skills.

Yes I agree fully. A friend of mine is cybertech... we have both been 50 for a while. His list of craftable stuff goes on forever man. He is coining it selling droid, space and speeder stuff. All of which cybers have a lockdown on the market for. Ontop of that he gets some pretty usefull rakata grenades.

Compared to this I have 400 armormech where Im struggling to sell stuff and havnt been able to craft anything usefull for myself in ages. Armstech is even worse.... The augments have helped but its still way short of what a cybertech can do.

Why you guys crying for a buff? Seriously? Think about the bigger picture before you unbalance things even more.

I think its just crafting in general that needs a buff/rework.