Whats Your Favourite Mandalore?

pawnofevil

KAL SKIRATA!!! Oh wait - he wasn't Mandalore. Crap. :mad:

I like Jango Fett and Canderous Ordo. I don't know why, but I never really liked Boba Fett.

Ya know how there are all those Star Wars posters 'n stuff that say things like "Yoda for President." Well I think there ought to be a shirt that says "KAL FOR MANDALORE!!!!" I would buy a shirt that said that... :D

Amen on Kal for Mandalore.

Guy was tough but he was fair. And he was all about family and including those who he thought passed the muster for family.

Granted he wasn't about killing everybody, conquest like death watch and the old mandalorians. But try and tell him there wasn't somebody he couldn't beat or an objective he couldn't complete. Go on, I DARE YA.

What is so awesome about Boba? He died like a child, beaten by a child. He is no Mandalorian, he is a petty merc.

Fett escaped a sarlaac. Gotta give him props for that. And yes his is Mandalorian by genetics because he is a clone of Jango Fett, who was a Mandalorian by blood. Fett also helped defeat the Vong

Amen on Kal for Mandalore.

Guy was tough but he was fair. And he was all about family and including those who he thought passed the muster for family.

Granted he wasn't about killing everybody, conquest like death watch and the old mandalorians. But try and tell him there wasn't somebody he couldn't beat or an objective he couldn't complete. Go on, I DARE YA.

Yeah he wouldn't back down! I think he'd make an excellent Mandalore. I would die for that man. :cool: