So how many cartel coins are You getting?

CKNORTH

something like that

but the items seem to cost like 500 CC... so we will only be able to get like 10 things after playing for a year...

F2P makes me want to quit this game almost as much as losing all my character names.

im new to MMOs but i didnt think that F2P would be such a slap in the face to thsoe who ahve been subbed this whole time.

something like that

but the items seem to cost like 500 CC... so we will only be able to get like 10 things after playing for a year...

F2P makes me want to quit this game almost as much as losing all my character names.

im new to MMOs but i didnt think that F2P would be such a slap in the face to thsoe who ahve been subbed this whole time.

Not sure how it is a slap in the face it is all cosmetic stuff and the legacy stuff you can already buy with ingame credits. The market makes no difference in terms of gameplay outside of more people can hit 50 faster with the XP boosts.

So far I am at 2550 as well so I will definitely be getting the global ship unlocks. Purposely waiting on getting those hoping they would be in the market.

Did you even happen to read the OP from that other thread. Similar yet different question besides the world will not suddenly implode even if there were 2 threads with the same discussion.

Not sure how it's different.

OH NO! The world is imploding!!! :eek: :eek:

JK, I was just letting you know because I doubt most people will post it again, I know I won't. :cool:

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Not sure how it's different.

OH NO! The world is imploding!!! :eek: :eek:

JK, I was just letting you know because I doubt most people will post it again, I know I won't. :cool:

Obviously you didn't read my statement on my original post up top ther ^ about apologizing for not seeing the original thread? :rolleyes: