A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

Iwipe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a screenshot someone sent me of the Black White Crystal

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Black-White-Crystal.jpg

It currently does not "exist" in-game, there is only one or two people in the game with it and as someone already mentioned , it is a "gift" from Bioware.

I want a "gift" from Bioware that looks awesome, I love my white ones, but those blow them away

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bump you need to update some of your information on this page

Updated for 1.3, the only change I am aware of is now you can buy green PvE crystal schematics with daily comms (they were previously unavailable)

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to obtain the purple one with PVE stats for Republic side these days?

I think they might drop at random from crafting boxes but I've yet to see any hard proof. The number being sold on my server would seem to indicate that's the case, though, I can't imagine that too many people stocked up from them at the pre-1.2 vendor.

Does anybody know how much my pre-order crystal would sale for? Its black and yellow!

You can't sell them.

A question I have, as a noob, is what are daily commendations? Where/how do I get them? Also how do I use them?

You get them from daily quests at Level 50 on Ilum, Belsavis, and the Black Hole area of Corellia. Some of the areas where you pick up the quests have vendors where you spend them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
O.o The pink crystal is missing~~~

Obtained from the Ilum adgean Crystal + the mats on Alderaan, refined on Tython.

It's Magenta or Light Red, not pink, and it's listed. The mats aren't because they're what it's crafted from, not what it's obtained from :p

Edited by Telanis

Hey, everyone, hope this isn't off topic, but does anyone know what the actual restrictions as far as color crystals go for LS and DS? I want to make a LS Sith Warrior, but I don't want to give up red lightsabers. Thanks!

No DS/LS restriction on ANY gear past Prototype (blue) level 50 gear.

Currently the BiS is Artifact (purple) level 63 gear so there's a massive massive gap between what is limited to morality and what is viable.

Any gear that is DS/LS specific is not good enough for an Operation. I hope this clears things up:)

Hey, everyone, hope this isn't off topic, but does anyone know what the actual restrictions as far as color crystals go for LS and DS? I want to make a LS Sith Warrior, but I don't want to give up red lightsabers. Thanks!

Colour crystals haven't been faction-limited since 1.1 or before, IIRC.

No DS/LS restriction on ANY gear past Prototype (blue) level 50 gear.

Currently the BiS is Artifact (purple) level 63 gear so there's a massive massive gap between what is limited to morality and what is viable.

Any gear that is DS/LS specific is not good enough for an Operation. I hope this clears things up:)

Exactly what I was looking for! Perfect! Thanks for your time and help!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...