SWTOR Reforged Podcast

Evarwyn

Hi Everyone!

SWTOR Reforged is an excited, energetic and positive, fan-based podcast about SWTOR and Star Wars in general! Hosted by Evarwyn, Louis Olan and Fred Woodley of the The Quest Gaming Network! This show celebrates and reports on SWTOR while providing commentary in a balanced, fun and lighthearted atmosphere for ALL fans of Star Wars and SWTOR to enjoy! Your anti-bash cast, created by true fans for real fans...YOU!

Our website is not just host to our podcast, but also provides up to date, WITHOUT negatively slanted, news reporting and editorials on current events in our favorite game!

I will update this thread each time we post a new show! Thanks for following/subscribing to my thread! The hosts and I on the show hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards, (And May the Force Be With You!),

Evarwyn

CLICK HERE FOR OUR LATEST EPISODE!

Website

iTunes

Zune

RSS Feed

Follow Us On Twitter! @SWTORReforged

Edited by Evarwyn

SWTOR Reforeged: Episode 16: Playing Catch Up! Recorded Monday: 10/22/12

We’re back this week after taking the previous off! Sorry about that, we missed you too! We play a little catch up this week as we talk about the new F2P table that was announced, and we have to get a little critical with how this is being conceived. Also, we discuss our usual gameplay for the week and Lou presents “The Dread Masters” in The Jedi Archives.

SWTOR Reforged 16: "Playing Catch Up!"

Edited by Evarwyn

Here is your SWTOR News from Wednesday to Wednesday, 9/26 to 10/3! Lou and Evarwyn present topics such as the patch to fix graphical bug issues w/ update 1.4 as well as brand new features in the SWTOR Forums and this week in Star Wars Expanded Universe news! The game guide brings us the third boss fight in Eternity Vault “Ancient Pylons”

HoloNet News: 9/26-10/3

Edited by Evarwyn

Episode 15: Too Little?

Join us this week for another ‘around the galaxy’ adventure as we disucuss the departure of Daniel Erickson, ask ourselves what else we’d like to see in the game and talk about our in-game week! During the Jedi Archives, Lou gives us a lesson on “The Death Mark”! We feature an email this week from a listener who calls us out on a mistake, and we introduce our new cast member, the ship droid: Q2F3!

SWTOR: Reforged Episode 15: "Too Little?"

Edited by Evarwyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SWTOR Reforged Episode 17: Ootini!

We have FINALLY returned, and the wait was worth it! The crew sits down with Chill and Teo from Ootini-Cast! After escaping the clutches of Slimey The Hutt, Chill and Teo talk with Evarwyn, Lou and Fred about their week in game as well as the MASSIVE news that Disney purchased Lucas Arts and that there WILL be an Episode 7,8 and 9! Also, the guys talk a bit about F2P model as we learn more information, not the least of which being an announcement from Joveth Gonzalez that 1.5 will not be this week, but rather, VERY soon! After our talk, Lou enters the Jedi Archives where he presents to us the origins of the title “Darth”!

SWTOR Reforged Episode 17: Ootini!

SWTOR Reforged: Episode 18: You’re FREE, To Play! Part 2!

With F2P launching this week, the crew sits down and talks about the new announcement of the date as well as a blog post from Exec. Producer, Jeff Hickman on the state of SWTOR. Later on, Lou teaches us about “The Sith Academy” in his Jedi Archives and you can look forward to our usual in game experiences and some of your tweets!

Episode 18: You’re FREE, To Play! Part 2!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank God ..... A swtor podcast that does not go go and on about doom and gloom !!!!! Thanks guys for been one of the main reasons that got me back into the game..... Over the summer when the media/ podcast were doing nothing but put the game down, even though I enjoy the game and in may very humble opinion its the best mmo.... all the negative press about the game just made me not want to play..... so I took a break until it all blew over but still kept my sub going becaause I wanted to support bioware and the game. Then may cousin bought the game and I started playing again ..... I was listening to the last episode of the world of warcast podcast and towards the end of the episode starman says something like people still play old republic god knows why or he could'nt understand why or something along those lines.... For some reason that just made me so angery I unsubed from the podcast.... Found myself waiting for a group for a heroic jumped on Itunes and searched for swtor podcasts and found you guys and the guys from the cantina band ..... All I can say is thankyou!!! your awsome listening to past episodes and trying to get caught up is making my time on Taris a lot less painful so thanks again guys!!!! :) Edited by Fryingtuck