Korriban - Codex Entries

DrakusMa

To get sith acadamy codex you need to be level 1. Any higher and you can't get it.

Edit: I've got it on my first toon which was created in Early access however I went back there with a SW level 1 and didn't get it.

Edited by vobra

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For who ever reads this thread, there is a datacron on the third level in the libraries for the addmission to the sith academy codex in the sith academy. You do not need a level 1 character as I got this with my level 12.

click that link for location.

For who ever reads this thread, there is a datacron on the third level in the libraries for the addmission to the sith academy codex in the sith academy. You do not need a level 1 character as I got this with my level 12.

click that link for location.

This is well documented. The one missing entry is a Location (not Lore) called "Sith Academy".

I went with a new toon, went up the elevator, the codex appeared on my screen, but then you go to your codex list and is not there (it doesn't register). This was some time ago, before recent patches. Somebody might want to try it now.

Again, brand new toon, L1. When you come out to the first area with worms, there is a lift ramp to your front right. Go up. As you walk off the ramp, you should ding for "Location: Sith Academy". But then, check your codex for Locations, see if it is there.

Edited by TheIronMonkey

• 2 weeks later...
I am a Sith Warrior and am 26/30 for the Korriban codexes. Missing:

Sith Titles (Lore) - no idea where to get that - help please!

Dashade (Species) - okay, thats for SI's only

Sith Academy (Location) - okay, sounds like a bug since as many of you have commented

Scholar (Titles) - sounds like people are saying its been removed. Howeve, I have two titles in the Codex, Acolyte & Apprentice, but it says 1/2 in Korriban, so is this a bug?

Any light shed on this would be great

Go to this site to find them all: http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/korriban-codex-entries/21/