Korriban - Codex Entries

DrakusMa

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I got a ticket from a dev stating that the Imperial Scholar title has been REMOVED since beta despite the fact that third-party websites still list it as available.

So, NO IMPERIAL SCHOLAR.

I submitted a ticket for Sith Academy and have yet to get a response.

Had to leave Korriban with 25/28 entries (Inquisitor). :(

You are a liar, you never talked to a Developer. The Sith Academy Codex entry is in the game it's just bugged. Hardly anyone has it because it's bugged not because it's removed. The only time we were able to get it was in beta testing. If you say you saw someone running around with the scholar title in pre-play then you should know that the sith academy entry has been bugged for awhile now. The only way to get this achievement is start at lvl 1 and use the elevator and run between the two acolytes by the crane. So your claims about talking to a developer with him saying it was removed is a lie. You are a liar sir, so please don't spread false information to others.

Edited by trashyone

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there's no way to get the codex on a character that's not a level 1?

From what I can tell, you can only trigger it before you do your first Sith Academy storyline quests - afterwards whatever trigger there was supposed to be is gone.

I'd try and verify this but I have a 1.5 hour queue time...

I'm having same problems with the codex entries i'm missing 1 of each in lore, title, species, and location

I found the final lore one it was the sith titles item, but still missing sith academy and the species and other title

Edited by GrimCreeperX

But there's no way to get the codex on a character that's not a level 1?

From what I can tell, you can only trigger it before you do your first Sith Academy storyline quests - afterwards whatever trigger there was supposed to be is gone.

I'd try and verify this but I have a 1.5 hour queue time...

I just verified this. I could get the Codex unlock on a level 1 by going up the elevator and running into the crane area. I could NOT get it on my level 9 by doing the same thing.

i have the same problem. I´m missing "sith titles" (lore) and sith academy (locations). Also i didn´t get the title when you do "the hate machine", which i remember getting during the beta.

Any ideas?

I'm missing Sith Academy location, and The Imperial Scholar Title to complete the planet, any chance of a response here Dev's?

From my bug ticket re: Sith Academy:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the incomplete entry in your codex. Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

So, going to the scorecard:

Imperial Agent: Removed

Sith Academy: Likely bugged

Have the max number of codex entries been adjusted? Not likely. Look for this to be patched one day, too.

Well I'm a Sith Inq. and have 24/28 unlocks. I cannot find 1 loc, possibly sith academy, not sure how to check this. I'm also missing 1 Organization 1 lore and 1 achivable title. as others have stated, i've been all over Korriban and cannot find none of the things mentioned. lvl 20. Found the final lore item i was missing, it was the item in the what appears to be a library on the second floor of the sith academy. It was called Sith Titles. Edited by MstngCobra

You are a liar, you never talked to a Developer. The Sith Academy Codex entry is in the game it's just bugged. Hardly anyone has it because it's bugged not because it's removed. The only time we were able to get it was in beta testing. If you say you saw someone running around with the scholar title in pre-play then you should know that the sith academy entry has been bugged for awhile now. The only way to get this achievement is start at lvl 1 and use the elevator and run between the two acolytes by the crane. So your claims about talking to a developer with him saying it was removed is a lie. You are a liar sir, so please don't spread false information to others.

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/PopArma/?action=view&current=Screenshot_2011-12-20_11_41_37_155728.jpg

I forgive you.

I am a stih warrior. I have 27/30 entires for korriban. I am missing 1 lore, 1 species and 1 location and I have been everywhere and killed everything. I do not have Dashade or Scholar so I guess that answers for 2 of my missing entries. I do have the Academy title tho. I think I got that when I went through the first tomb and went out the back entrance. Edited by Darth_XveriunUln

I am a stih warrior. I have 27/30 entires for korriban. I am missing 1 lore, 1 species and 1 location and I have been everywhere and killed everything. I do not have Dashade or Scholar so I guess that answers for 2 of my missing entries. I do have the Academy title tho. I think I got that when I went through the first tomb and went out the back entrance.

I'm Sith Warrior as well and I'm at 27/30 like you, however while I also miss Dashade and Scholar, the third one I'm missing isn't a Lore entry, but the Sith Academy. So you should be able to get that last Lore entry on SW, unless one of them bugged out for you and didn't unlock when it should have.

I don't think I can get any more on Korriban now, since Sith Academy seems to be unobtainable if you reach the temple at higher level (got the same problem on my Inquisitor), the Scholar title is either bugged or removed, and the Dashade I haven't been able to find any entry on how it can be obtained by non-Inquisitors...

Someone post to get Sith Academy you need to be Level 1 and use the gate beside Ajunta Pall's temple/crypt/tomb. (the first one you enter when you land).

What is enteresting that I dont know about is well it post across all you toons? The ones you miss or is it all toon specific?

I am missing the following codex entry, and cannot seem to find any detail on how to aquire it. I am a Sith Warrior.

Sith Academy (Location) ~ I enter the academy, and it does not unlock.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

I'm having the same issue. Been in and out of the Sith Academy numerous times and I can not get the Codex.

This should be a simple fix for Bioware!

Edited by Saberjuice

tried to get the sith academy today with lvl 1s. you discover the academy BUT YOU STILL DO NOT GET A CODEX ENTRY. i dont know if anyone has been successful but i tried a couple of lvl 1s and the same thing still. you discover the academy but no codex entry.

tried to get the sith academy today with lvl 1s. you discover the academy BUT YOU STILL DO NOT GET A CODEX ENTRY. i dont know if anyone has been successful but i tried a couple of lvl 1s and the same thing still. you discover the academy but no codex entry.

Same. I got the discovery (sound and UI) with my level 1 Sith Inquisitor, but it does not show up in my Codex (checked for it at level 10).

• 3 weeks later...
have we had any good responses to this? i too am missing one location and the title. yet ive been everywhere and done every quest i can find... (even the group ones multiple times...)

Title of Imperial Scholar has been removed from the game, just like Conqueror of Balmorra.