<Scoldseven> is now recruiting!

Morde_

We send each jawagrams...its a fun good time. Also spring breakers comes out tonight, go see it to watch selena gomez's ****

Don't even get me started.

My gf is taking me to that movie for my birthday. I'm so excited.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to join this guild on my imp I would be expecting some real thoughtful role playing. I mean I wanna come on and the guild chat is just full of imaginary things that I wish I had in my real life so I can escape my boring life and embrace this beautiful game we call Star Wars and engulf myself in it's grand universe!

Due to the overwhelming interest, <Scoldseven> is opening its doors even further!

All members of <Scoldseven> now have invite privileges. It's time to take this pyramid scheme to the next level.

Also, sign up today and you get a T-shirt! Invite 3 friends and get entered in a draw to win an airplane!

Edited by Morde_

I didn't even know this thread existed. Thanks for making this scold.

We have been a guild for a little less than 24 hours and have ~130 members. We will definitely be running some ilum groups to powerlvl this weekend as long as they don't nerf it tomorrow... With our active member count rapidly expanding I can see this guild running some open world pvp and taking control of entire planets with our hardcore RP. It is also a wonderful opportunity for some of you hardcore pvpers to teach some newbies a thing or two as well as a way for us to get together on alts and do some rateds. This guild is all about having fun and building the community with some quality trolling. The sky is the limit for this guild and I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Scopeseven

Co-GM of <Scoldseven>

Sadly Im pretty sure theyll be patching the Ilum bolster levelling thing tonight... But Im sure people will find another way to farm XP.

World PVP would be wicked. Imagine hordes of players in the level 10 range swarming all over planets... It will be glorious!

If I were to join this guild on my imp I would be expecting some real thoughtful role playing. I mean I wanna come on and the guild chat is just full of imaginary things that I wish I had in my real life so I can escape my boring life and embrace this beautiful game we call Star Wars and engulf myself in it's grand universe!

in my mind this is said in british accent and it makes perfect sense.

We can, however, offer you the "Cheerleader" rank. Rayrayy is head cheerleader and she's been working on some dances to practice for the fleet while our A team plays RWZ.

GOOOOOOOOO S7'S!

Whoah now! As I recall all possible candidates for Cheerleader had to be approved by me, and now I see you offering my prestigious rank all willy-nilly on the forums!! This just undermines the whole cheerocracy...