Roleplaying on Gav Daragon, Oceanic Server

Soberwrath

I'm a player on the Oceanic servers, as I'm down here in the land of the long white cloud, AKA New Zealand. I'm a member of a small guild of 2-3 friends and have a couple of other player contacts who like to roleplay with our characters as well as do missions together.

I am curious as to how many others there are on this server who are involved in the roleplaying aspect of the game.

- I'm aware of the channels named "RP" and "OOC", but they've been quite quiet of late.

- I heard rumour there used to be cross-faction cantina nights on Nar Shadda, but these seem to have stopped.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone on this thread if they are interested in RP and see if we can get a decent community going, no matter how small.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh hello!

Sorry I wasn't too familiar with this section of the forums until now. There are a number of us who do RP but for some reason we're not interacting with each other which is a bit weird.

Best place to look is on our own server forums that F2Pers can actually use gav-daragon.enjin.com. We're hoping to get the RP and OOC channels on both sides a bit more exposure and pick up the activity a bit.

For Rep side I can definately say that Dawn RPs a fair bit amongst ourselves and we're always keen to hear from others who may wish to join in. You can find out more about Dawn itself here, dawnaus.enjin.com and thoroughly recommend reading the guild backstory if you're hoping to get some cross-guild action going (if you can't access it, let me know)

As for Cantina nights, Sundays 6pm onwards is happy hour on Nar Shaddaa! Again, has dropped off of late so hoping to really pick it up again

Edited by Ailie
Brain farts

Hi!

I've just started a RP guild on the Imperial Side not a fortnight ago! If you do play Imperial side, throw me a whisper if you want in on any RP! :)

Hey! What's your guild called? And have you been onto the server forums yet?

Awesome, be sure to put your details up on the server site so people can find you. We also have an RP section there and are busting keen to hear from more keen RPers. We're all too quiet on this server, need to start working together more :p