maxed out darksiders (those who look intimidating and those who dont)

saiyanjedidmv

None of them, because yellow is the canon eye color for dark side corruption. Most races with Dark V just look like a laughable makeup job gone to hell.

^^ This.

I have 6 full DS characters and all of them have the feature disabled, since they all look truly awful. I wish the game would allow people to choose their appearance, according to the levels you unlock.

In other words, if I am DS V on a character, allow me to pick one of the 5 levels available, according to my preference.

Imo at least humans, chiss and rattataki look good with dark side corruption (at V at least). Twi'leks too, sometimes, when they look just pure white.

My Twi'lek looks great all Dark Side corrupted! Being a trooper causes you to do bad things, and when you're force sensitive, that's not always a good thing!

None of them, because yellow is the canon eye color for dark side corruption. Most races with Dark V just look like a laughable makeup job gone to hell.

I agree with this.

Twi'leks look especially bad imo, my blue twi'lek that's at dark IV looks more like a cheap sci-fi makeup gone wrong. Namely the face looks more like a five year old scribbled eyeliner all over while she was sleeping.

An option for just an eye-color shift would be nice 'cause even if they're not "canon" to the rest of the SW universe, they usually look cool.

I find Darkside corruption more ugly than any sort of intimidating.

The stuff around their mouths just makes them look like they got a bit over-eager with their dinner and got it all over their face.

Or just stuck their face in the bowl. Piggy style. :p

Edited by Callaron

I find Darkside corruption more ugly than any sort of intimidating.

The stuff around their mouths just makes them look like they got a bit over-eager with their dinner and got it all over their face.

Or just stuck their face in the bowl. Piggy style. :p

I actually find my female chars sexy with max DS effect. :o

Dark Side corruption on the higher levels (Dark 4 and 5) look like something out of Fable more than anything from Star wars.

Dark V corruption should look like this in my opinion. (Dark III with Imperial Zabrak eyes)

The fact that we don't have this already in game, makes me kinda sad. :(

Well I usually stick to the films (Original Trilogy) when it comes to stuff like this. For example I just hate the purple lightning in SWTOR, when it should be blue like in ROTJ. But admittedly, red eyes are cool (despite Emperor having yellow in ROTJ).

Still if you don't like the red eyes (and black dirt around your mouth:p) you can easily select yellow eyes in the character customisation (they are actually basic colour for humans btw) and disable dark side effects. I on the other hand, cannot change the stupid purple lightning.

Edited by Path-x