• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Eclipse

16 Man NiM Kephess the Undying

3:00:13am UTC

Achievement Link

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Aphro999/Screenshot_2013-08-09_23_02_07_846978_zps632895e1.jpg

Kill + Loot Link

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/280076/modules/forum/attachments/kephess+2nd+nightmare_1376105183.jpg

Edited by Aphrodisiak

not really competing for this but i guess, gave it a couple hours of try... almost sure its not getting updated either anwyays... first run, first time grouped 16 man together + 1 pug lol

WH 1 shot easy

http://i.imgur.com/rvyL9yv.jpg

DG 1 shot easy

http://i.imgur.com/RAQtVkQ.jpg

OP a complete joke

http://i.imgur.com/sslBlxs.jpg

Kephess had a one shot, wipe at 1% for noobs, but i can say this seems like a harder fight than in 8 NiM At least.

http://i.imgur.com/Vyy2fNO.jpg

did couple of tries on TFB... P1 is super easy in comparison... P2 healing is just as hard if not harder than dps in P1 8 man, without cheesing P1 with dmg buff thingie... still have my same theory between 8 vs 16 after trying this, but was kind of fun.

Good job Hatred. #5 in the 16m rankings while the other 16m guilds had over 2 months head start.

Also being in full 75's, you forgot they run 8m nim around 2-3 times a week on alts gearing mains much faster than rest of the crowd..

Also being in full 75's, you forgot they run 8m nim around 2-3 times a week on alts gearing mains much faster than rest of the crowd..

I'm congratulating a guild on clearing 4/5 their first time in 16m. Regardless of their gear level that is an accomplishment worth noting. Perhaps it will work as motivation for the other guilds that have been stuck on terror to get the kill.

LOL at paowee in the background of the kephess screenshot.

What :|

Yeah after much consideration... they're the only west coast raiding guild out there for my Gunslinger with raid times NOT at 4:30 PM. >_<.. Really im still at work at that time lol. :( I could play on my sniper but kind of burned out of that guy. My fat cathar slinger link is cuter. :D

Edited by paowee

I'm holding back making a statement - the only thing I will say is we decided not to comment about certain players leaving and we will continue not to further than this.

anyway ...

If you remember, my original plan was to stop tracking TFB progression probably more than a month ago. There becomes a point where people become so geared that the fights, although still tough, are more trivial than on launch. While S+V is still newer, I actually think overall it is much tougher (especially post TFB related nerfs). Additionally, most of the active 16 man guilds decided to focus solely on S+V - given it is time based tracking, that sort of really effects the scores if they ever returned/making it not really worth it. So yeah, that is pretty much why I do not think it worth tracking.

Nibbon normally I would agree with you, but there is still to date only 1 guild that has fully cleared TFB in 16m and they also have the only 16m title. I would also like to point out that the OH weapons that terror drops are pretty significant upgrades and would help 16m guilds progress through SV. I think it is reasonable to continue tracking as long as guilds are still trying to down terror.

We should also take into account they probably do not die on "red reticle mechanics" that can wipe them regardless of gear level >_<;

I'm looking at you TFB Phase 1 adds! lol

lol wut im confused tfb phase 1 has no red reticle mechanics ><

Nibbon normally I would agree with you, but there is still to date only 1 guild that has fully cleared TFB in 16m and they also have the only 16m title. I would also like to point out that the OH weapons that terror drops are pretty significant upgrades and would help 16m guilds progress through SV. I think it is reasonable to continue tracking as long as guilds are still trying to down terror.

That is all very true, which is why I let Thin take over the tracking instead of closing it entirely. I just don't really think it is fair, nor an actual reflection of guild rankings, to say that one guild is better than another because they decided to focus on downing the old content first.

And I forgot to say this in my previous message, and this is a huge caveat, what Hatred did is still very impressive. The only thing is it would have been 100x more impressive 2-3 months ago.

Anyway, as thin said, this isn't really meant to be a thread for discussion - many people respected my wishes of not commenting in the thread (Thanks everyone) so I will continue that tradition and not post here any longer. I know what it is like to have an instant notification sub to a thread that emails you every 10 minutes :)

OT:

lol wut im confused tfb phase 1 has no red reticle mechanics ><
shoulda editted it. meant to say any kill-move mechanic.

And I forgot to say this in my previous message, and this is a huge caveat, what Hatred did is still very impressive. The only thing is it would have been 100x more impressive 2-3 months ago.

I'm more or less neutral about this 8-man and 16-man debate. I think the only way for people to be less bias about their "mode" is for them to try it out themselves for the next tier Operation. That means something like:

16-m

Severity vs Chosen vs Hatred vs DnT when 16-m October operation comes out.

OR

8-m

DnT vs Hatred vs Suckafish vs Severity vs Chosen when 8-man Ocotober operation comes out.

Will Hatred clear October Operation 2 weeks after Severity has downed it in 16-man?

Or will Severity clear Ocotber Operation 2 weeks after Suckafish/Hatred/DnT downs it in 8-man?

Either way one of these guilds wouuld need to swap to their "competitor's MODE" to try to prove their point once and for all. win or lose it should be a fun race/matchup if ever this occurs.

Edited by paowee

• 2 weeks later...