The Bastion or the Harbinger?

Tom_the_Narwhal

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On average it's as you'd expect, the 'general' quality on Harb is just that...general, but the best players from Harb rolled the best players from Bastion on the pts, i'm not sure if there was a rematch but i think it was 6-1... so if you're gonna play ranked then the quality is high on both servers..the average WZ though... i just finished 9 games only 2 were with guildies and we won 8, so great for getting your weekly done :)

That contradicts what I had heard....This is the report that I saw:

"MVP and nostrum dolus were the top 2 teams that really played. couple teams we didnt play but got destroyed by ND and like one other team we didnt really play enough to judge them fully but were a solid team. we were also the only team to manage a positive record vs ND. pretty much every other team was roflstomped by them and we were up 5-2 on them."

MVP is a Bastion IMP team and ND is an EU team. They are talking about 2.0 PTS WZs.

Edited by iheartnyc

If anyone has played on both MDN and Bastion, would appreciate serious comments on the quality of PVP. From what I've heard, Harbinger pvp is just meh. Personally, would think it would be awesome to see the best of MDN going up against the best of Bastion.

Except the best of the Harbs beat the best of the Bastion?

3-2 our favor. We had a DC for the first loss. Shrug* Totals us at 7-3 against mvp. The games were loads of fun regardless we're hopping to bump into them again and other teams tomorrow night.

agreed, great games. cross server Q's on a permanent basis pls and thanks.

That is from the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=605668&page=9

Asunasan is from Harbs.

Edited by Antiskeptic

Except the best of the Harbs beat the best of the Bastion?

Would love to hear more details about this (e.g., team names), because I've been told that Hey I'm MVP from Bastion and ND from the EU Red Eclipse destroyed everyone on the PTS.

Edited by iheartnyc

Sounds like a plan then.

People from <Legit> will be moving to the Harbinger. We figure the more APAC players on 1 server the better for peak time play and PvP.

Since you have the top post, any chance you want to keep a quick list of which guilds are going where?

Right now, Midian hasn't decided.

from the streams i watched. mvp lost almost every game

but me hauks and moey will be going to the harbs as we rereolled there a month ago as well

hopefully we can convince ewok to join us..!

glad that most of the servers trying to stick together

Edited this in to my other post before you saw it I guess.

3-2 our favor. We had a DC for the first loss. Shrug* Totals us at 7-3 against mvp. The games were loads of fun regardless we're hopping to bump into them again and other teams tomorrow night.

agreed, great games. cross server Q's on a permanent basis pls and thanks.

^ from Harbs

From my understanding it was a mix of Squirtle Squad and Ascendancy the top two Imp guilds from Harbs.

can also refer to this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=605536

This is from the first time they played MVP.

Edited by Antiskeptic

really thats intense? no advanced gameplay at all, *********** legit do what they do and theyve been together for all of 3 weeks

Really? You don't see very talented players playing very well here?

Little details like on the approach to mid they avoid being LOSed by the other team.

Look at the score at the end. Very tight and close game with little margin for error.

Edited by iheartnyc

This list is not accurate - I won't speak for others or presume (as you have) to sign-off on where these guilds are going to roll, but I have seen people from at least 3 of the above guilds on the Bastion. Not to mention the guilds that have already re-rolled onto Bastion.

I understand your guild is set on Harbinger, but If you can't remain unbiased you have no business updating this thread.

Edited by iheartnyc

From what people have said in this thread I have used unbiased judgement and reasonable assumption as to what they are planning on doing.

Lol what? Midian's GM has said they are undecided in this thread - last post of previous page0. At least one of the ones you listed as definitely going to Harbinger in your post already has a guild on Bastion.

And from another thread in this forum - a list of guilds going to Bastion (Disclaimer: this was as of yesterday and understand that people change their minds and is purely tentative!):

Republic:

•The Elite - PVP (Wanting to start PVE)

•Ewokalypse Now - PVE and PVP

• Core - PVP (With some PVE on the side)

Imperial

•Nightmare Council - PVE (Starting PVP)

• EightFiveTwo - PVE

• Midian - Both

• Boss - PVP

• Pandemic - PVE?

Obviously people will change their minds and whatnot. But I suggest you do some better fact-checking and actually talk to people before you toy with people's decision to make a one-time transfer of their entire account.

They have not even given us a time frame yet, best not to get ahead of ourselves. Prolly 2 months till we know concrete details on transfer/merge.

also yesterdays thread about guild to the bastion was before we found out that we had a choice. just give people time to discuss and make their minds up..... heck midian might wanna go to the rp server, endorra is a huge closet "RP"er :p

Edited by SupaHsuB

Lol what? Midian's GM has said they are undecided in this thread - last post of previous page0. At least one of the ones you listed as definitely going to Harbinger in your post already has a guild on Bastion.

And from another thread in this forum - a list of guilds going to Bastion (Disclaimer: this was as of yesterday and understand that people change their minds and is purely tentative!):

Republic:

Imperial

• EightFiveTwo - PVE

• Midian - Both

• Boss - PVP

• Pandemic - PVE?

Obviously people will change their minds and whatnot. But I suggest you do some better fact-checking and actually talk to people before you toy with people's decision to make a one-time transfer of their entire account.

Question. Have you read the comments in this thread? Doesn't seem like it. Another question; have you read the first post?

To me it seems like you're extremely salty because not everyone wants to go the server you moved to, so you possibly might be left high and dry because you left prematurely.

Republic:

Imperial

• EightFiveTwo - PVE

• Midian - Both

• Boss - PVP

• Pandemic - PVE?

Here's is a more accurate (and yet 100% tentative and subject to change) list, if you care. My methodology:

1) Made initial list based on other thread in this forum - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=616179

2) Updated that list based on the posts made in this thread given that this thread is more up to date

3) Add disclaimer that none of this is definite and we still have a long ways to go to decide

Harbinger

Legit

Boss

A Wampa Took My Baby

Pandemic

Bastion

Elite

Black Sun

Wookie Leaks

EightFiveTwo

Undecided

Midian

Nightmare Council

Core

There you go.

Edited by iheartnyc

Question. Have you read the comments in this thread? Doesn't seem like it. Another question; have you read the first post?

To me it seems like you're extremely salty because not everyone wants to go the server you moved to, so you possibly might be left high and dry because you left prematurely.

I read every single post in this thread. Prove me wrong. Or do you want me to copy and paste every single post and time-stamp it for you since you seem to be unable to do so?

Update:

Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/57n1M5Y.png

And yet you listed Midian prominently as a guild that will be definitely going to Harbinger, even after their GM said they are undecided.

And somehow you "forgot" to list the guilds that have stated they will be going to the Bastion right below your OP.

http://i.imgur.com/HFAFOL7.png

Page 1, two posts below your OP. But they weren't worthy enough to make it onto your list?

And I won't even get into how you neglected to mention how some of the guilds you listed as going to Harbinger have actually already had its members playing on the Bastion for quite some time.

I do hope this was all a mistake on your part, but if it was intentional, well then I will PM you with my thoughts on that.

Edited by iheartnyc