Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Blastoramaboy

Found 3 tonight. 3-7 more to go since I'm trying to build a crystal to sell and get a set for both PvE and PvP IF I can find confirmation if there is an Expertise schematic. If not I'll just built a Crit set for PvE and build one to sell.

Can we get confirmation on these coords?

1297, -561

1346, 312

Based on posts, it seems these may be in reference to the same spawn. At first they appear very different as one set of coords points to the peninsula north west of House Alde, while the other set seems to point to a crossroads west of the taxi point in House Alde.

There reason for the confusion seems to be that when you are in the mountains on the peninsula the map coordinates to nuts in some places flip flopping from negative to positive Y coords just feet from each other.

If that is the case, then based on my spawn caps tonight we have 3 confirmed spawns rather than 4. I'll let you guys search the thread to put them together to keep some of the mystery remaining for those diligently searching.

So again, the question is whether or not there is a spawn at the crossroads position.

I can also confirm that multiple spawn points can be up simultaneously, or at least back to back. In other words, one does not have to farm one spot and wait the 2hrs for the next spot to spawn. So the spawns should not be connected, and should only have 2hr spawn windows on their isolated locations.

Good luck in your searches!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get confirmation on these coords?

1297, -561

1346, 312

Coordinates confirmed, being the most accurate ones 1297, -561. Located in the rocky peninsula northeast of Wardpost Landa speeder for Republic, in the Juran Mountains area map.

I've heard the +16 schematics drop from Trapjaw and Ulgo Siegebreaker. Not enough data to say so far, but I'll keep killing. Any other info for +16 schems is more than welcome.

I picked up the +16 end (I believe it was endurance) from infected Trapjaw last night. Made one and put it on the GTN (Deadweight server, Republic side). I've also had the server-first +41 endurance magenta crystal on the market for days now with no takers.

Had the +41 endurance schematic drop off of a random mob during the new black hole dailies, not the heroic 4. I don't have artifice and no one in my guild does either (small guild). I've had the schem up on the GTN for almost a week now and no one seems interested.

I've yet to see a magenta +41 schem or crystal for sale or equipped, but that may be because Bondar Crystal server isn't the most happening place.

Coordinates confirmed, being the most accurate ones 1297, -561. Located in the rocky peninsula northeast of Wardpost Landa speeder for Republic, in the Juran Mountains area map.

Well that gives three spawn points. I have seen no other possible spawns than those to date and have been active on this since day one of 1.2. The respawns seem to be getting harder to locate at the ravine and peninsula though.

Just found it tonight. It is near the Flesh Raider that is worshipping the datacron. Go to the area the datacron is, face away from the path, then head to the building and it is inside on the left I believe.

THANK YOU! That was the one area I couldn't find, even after I had gotten that datacron. Fnally I can rest easy...

The point at the ravine that many have posted pictures of also respawns directly above that location. After that I have lost it. It's not at either point now and I have yet to find it again over the last 5 hours. And fairly sure I have no competition on this.

Managed to harvest 9 of these today. Could easily get more but would like to try the even going on. That puts me at 4 to make myself and 2 to sell.

I've discovered that each of the three confirmed spawns has three respawn locations in a general radius. It will respawn in only one of these three spots and is not entirely random.

So does the shard create the +31 or the lower/mid-level +16 crystal? According to Shaneglass, below, it makes the +16 crystal and that schematic might can drop from Infected Trapjaw? Perfect, going after that infected SOB :D I KNOW for a FACT that the magenta shard from Alderaan does NOT create the +41 crystal, I tried and the schematic says I don't have the right stone ( I have the shard crystal, but NOT the Ilum crystal that it wants) Edited by SiThEnErGyFoRcE
Verifying information

So does the shard create the +31 or the lower/mid-level +16 crystal?

No this is not schem specific as far as I know. The thing we are farming is just a crafting material. It's used in the +41 schematics after it has been refined. But I do not know if it is used in the other schems.

Edited by Dawginole

That's exactly what I am saying, this shard everyone is talking about locating (and refining) is NOT used in the creation of the +41 crystals! The +41 crystals creation require you to acquire the crystals from the ghost on Ilum. I have a +41 schematic and TRIED to create a +41 crystal from the shard on Alderaan (yes, after I refined it) and it does NOT work. The artifice creation window shows that you have ZERO available to create from, if you are only holding the "refined shard/crystal" from Alderaan.

That's exactly what I am saying, this shard everyone is talking about locating (and refining) is NOT used in the creation of the +41 crystals! The +41 crystals creation require you to acquire the crystals from the ghost on Ilum. I have a +41 schematic and TRIED to create a +41 crystal from the shard on Alderaan (yes, after I refined it) and it does NOT work. The artifice creation window shows that you have ZERO available to create from, if you are only holding the "refined shard/crystal" from Alderaan.

I have crafted one of the +41 crystals on my server, and I can tell you this shard is indeed used for those crystals, but must be refined first. the +41 schematic uses 1 of the magenta Adegan Crystal (from the Force Ghost you mention) and 2 of the Pristine Adegan Crystal (which is the refined version of the Rough Adegan Crystal Shard found on Alderaan)

Yeah you are confused on something here man. The +41 crystals most certainly require both the crystal dropped from the Ilum ghost AND refined versions of the crystal found on Alderaan. I also have the +41 crystal schems and can clearly see the recipe.

Yup, logged onto my Artificer toon to double check.

Pre-level 50 magenta crystals can be crafted with Alderaan shards alone (and require just one), the level 50 +41 stat version (I got mine, a +41 crit from one of the elites in Black Hole new daily area) requires two Alderaan pieces and one Ilum piece (well, technically it's Tatooine -> Hoth -> Ilum, but you get the point).

Screens:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6053/l31k.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7118/l50j.jpg

Also, I have no idea where the l31 schematic drops - got mine off the GTN for 2,000 credits or so.

It is used in both the +16 and +41. To answer a previous question I saw you get the +16 from Tat WB and Alderann WB. The new +41 comes from daily area on Black Hole and the +33 still comes from the Belsavis WB. I would love to see someone come up with a map for the mat farming because it took me 3 hours to find 3 formations.