Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

Darth_Urtani

It's a gossip column. Take it with a tiny grain of salt.

^ This

Don't jump to conclusions because of this article. it's so early yet that I doubt anyone knows any solid information, and very likely this was something blown out of proportion to get attention.

If he does return, it could be in the form of a flashback. I remember going through this same thing with The Hobbit movies when it was leaked that certain characters in LOTR would be in it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil spirit of Exar Kun came back. And George almost put the spirit of Revan and Bane in the clonewars.

And we know they can take ove a body.

Newsflash!

"Vader" does not exist. When Anakin redeemed himself and killed Palpatine he became his former self... :rolleyes:

Vader returning?

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

RAAAAGE

NOOOO!!!

NO

NOOO!!!!

ARRRGGHGHGHGHGH I HATE YOU DISNEY

NOOO!!!!

F**** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am angrier than Darth Vader at the end of Episode 3... No, I am angrier than that... I AM ANGRIER THAN SOMEONE IN THE THEATRE WATCHING DARTH VADER IN EPISODE THREE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by BlazingShadow

Had no plans watching it when the news first broke, so this changes nothing for me. Face it, Star Wars has been on its deathbed since GL started "improving" the OT. The EU started die when crap like NJO was published. It can only go down from there. Edited by Diefenbaker

Has to be movies in a time line between the org. SW movies. Anikans/Vaders redemption was what "made the circle complete". SW's is hero rises, hero falls, hero is redeemed. Bringing Vader back unless its in the context of time between the current movies craps on the whole story. Might as well turn SW into a cartoon.

they haven't even started it and you think its ruined?

What about the Prequels? Lucas made those with no regard to the established canon.

don't lie though as soon as the trailers for it come out you will be there opening night.

For the most part I liked the PT due to their Greek Tragedy nature. I still don't understand all the rage over that.

This idea though is something to worry about, it not only makes RotJ pointless, it also destroys EU.

And nope, I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing these "Star Wars" films.

Edited by Eillack

For the most part I liked the PT due to their Greek Tragedy nature. I still don't understand all the rage over that.

This idea though is something to worry about, it not only makes RotJ pointless, it also destroys EU.

And nope, I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing these "Star Wars" films.

it doesn't ruin anything because

1. we don't know if the rumor is even true.

2. we don't know what in context. It could be in the form of flashbacks, holovids, or even visions.

3. It could also mean that Luke becomes Vader. Someone was talking about how Lucas wanted Luke to fall to the darkside in one of his early story treatments.

I wouldn't even bother getting excited over this article until this information is confirmed by a credible, named source within the Disney / Lucas organization.

Exactly. The article is not credible, unless they name a better source than some ambiguous "mole". It just sounds like someone making up a rumor for page hits. The site it's posted to is not at all credible either (the site is full of outright lies and rumors with no basis in reality).

Besides Vader would not exist. Anikin was redeemed before his death, so he'd be Anakin Skywalker, not Vader.To bring Vader back as Vader would mean ignoring the entire ending of ROTJ. Which would tick off fans worse than the new trilogy did (and likely kill the franchise too).

Edited by Miragee

Exactly. The article is not credible, unless they name a better source than some ambiguous "mole". It just sounds like someone making up a rumor for page hits. The site it's posted to is not at all credible either (the site is full of outright lies and rumors with no basis in reality).

Besides Vader would not exist. Anikin was redeemed before his death, so he'd be Anakin Skywalker, not Vader.To bring Vader back as Vader would mean ignoring the entire ending of ROTJ. Which would tick off fans worse than the new trilogy did (and likely kill the franchise too).

If this is a rumour, and not true, whoever made it up obviously knows nothing about Star Wars "it will be science fiction to remember" Oh how ignorant you are :p

quite sure the galactic empire we know from the old movies will only be sort of a sidekick

i got a couple of ideas how it could be:

- the rebel alliance got extremely powerful over the years which caused a "war-h0rnyness" of the current mandalore(big war on who got the longest -- ship in the universe)

- something with evil "force ghosts" where im hoping for some ol' sith from the kotor storylines

- return of the rakata? (kinda cool imo) also i think the purebloods will be involved in the new movies

- gangnam style

i realized tho that the new writer aint had nothin to do with star wars in the past, which lowers the chance of stuff we already know from kotor/books

maybe its gonna be whole new stuff

Edited by Claymorsch