People are not logging in to play as much =(

Fedaykan

< shuffles feet > I like the game, I also recognize that its very new and I have hopes they will develop some features I like. ( world pvp being VERY high on my list )

Theres a problem > People .. are ..not.. logging.. IN. My two servers pop? is half what it was even 3 weeks ago. Its not a prediction, its not me hypothesizing.. its a FACT and its a problem.

Now for guesswork I'll throw a card in the hat and let my 10 years of having no life playing these games talk... I think the game is too easy. The lvls are too easy and the gear is too easy to get and the objectives both PvP and PvE wise are incredibly dull at 50.

Expertise? / rolls eyes

I also see the much heralded subscriber numbers that went to the " board of investors "

Those numbers are going to crash like a plane with no fuel, heres why and heres the sign...Ppl resubbed before they lost the itch to log in, a few like me resubbed to give them some time to make it more fun.... BUT if anyone here can tell me that ppl logging in on their server is even the SAME as 3 weeks ago? I will eat this post.

Once ppl stop logging in? they stop paying. simple. Will be under 1 mill scripts by June, and I predict just for giggles them maintaining long term 500k scripts by end of year. Thats no joke though thats 7.5 mill a month and will go on forever.

Casuals will stay and the rest of us will move on, sorry so long a post. I ended up venting becuase I really hoped this would be my long term game and its just to simple

Edited by Fedaykan

That's what happens. People leave new MMOs after first few months, then the population stabilizes. Depending on how things go, it might rise over time. Nature of the beast. Edited by Qoojo

That's what happens. People leave new MMOs after first few months, then the population stabilizes. Depending on how things go, it might rise over time. Nature of the beast.

Or it could go the way of Warhammer Online (pretty much dead). It doesn't take too long for players to realize that they've been baited & swtched (saying it's MMO when nothing's like an MMO at all).

P.S. OP isn't the only one experiencing this. My guild of 37 (give or take w/ alts.) say 25 unique players are all gone & they've been gone for more than a month.

Edited by StormRiders

< shuffles feet > I like the game, I also recognize that its very new and I have hopes they will develop some features I like. ( world pvp being VERY high on my list )

Theres a problem > People .. are ..not.. logging.. IN. My two servers pop? is half what it was even 3 weeks ago. Its not a prediction, its not me hypothesizing.. its a FACT and its a problem.

Now for guesswork I'll throw a card in the hat and let my 10 years of having no life playing these games talk... I think the game is too easy. The lvls are too easy and the gear is too easy to get and the objectives both PvP and PvE wise are incredibly dull at 50.

Expertise? / rolls eyes

I also see the much heralded subscriber numbers that went to the " board of investors "

Those numbers are going to crash like a plane with no fuel, heres why and heres the sign...Ppl resubbed before they lost the itch to log in, a few like me resubbed to give them some time to make it more fun.... BUT if anyone here can tell me that ppl logging in on their server is even the SAME as 3 weeks ago? I will eat this post.

Once ppl stop logging in? they stop paying. simple. Will be under 1 mill scripts by June, and I predict just for giggles them maintaining long term 500k scripts by end of year. Thats no joke though thats 7.5 mill a month and will go on forever.

Casuals will stay and the rest of us will move on, sorry so long a post. I ended up venting becuase I really hoped this would be my long term game and its just to simple

The game is way to easy!!!!!

If the game was fun people would be still playing , they decided to rip off WoW on everything except the story portion of their game , with some of the articles outside this website Ive been reading it sounds like they made this game to kiss someone above them *** an investor perhaps?

But nonetheless after leveling a character to 50 there isnt much reason to play anymore unless u like running instances and boring battlegrounds , there is no socialization, no need for guilds, and the list goes on and on about things that could've been different but they opted to play it safe.

So blame EAWare for what this game came to be , cause right now its a disaster.

Edited by Laurien-Wriroh

Or it could go the way of Warhammer Online (pretty much dead). It doesn't take too long for players to realize that they've been baited & swtched (saying it's MMO when not's like an MMO at all).

I wasn't bait and switched. :rolleyes: Don't like the game then move on. Pretty simple decision.

It could go the other way. It's no matter. There's always another MMO on the horizon.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.

Edited by Averran