What is the least played Empire Class?

bheta

I am sick of rolling a toon and have like 100 of them always around.

My first toon was a Operative, i leveled to 50, then all of a sudden there was a million of them.

So i want to know, what is the lease played empire class. Thank you for your time

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snipers. Hate to break it to ya since you've already seen the whole IA story but there doesn't seem to be as many snipers around as any of the other ACs. Of course that's just from my own perspective, but having a 50 sniper myself I do pay attention to others of my class and it just doesn't feel like there are enough of my peers representing.

I would say sniper and operative seem the most uncommon on my server. Don't see many powertechs either. Don't know why, I play a powertech and an operative. They are both fun. Sniper is the only one I haven't played much personally, I tried, but I can't stand the whole cover thing.

• 1 year later...
i don't usually see many ops on my server. and its rare to find sorcerers :ph_agree:

<looks at the age of the thread>. You are definitely a necromancer, this thread dont even smell anymore, his bones already turned to ashes ;-)

As you surely know as of now Powertechs and Operative are among the most played, not the least like a year ago.

On my server:

1. Powertechs (least played, only around 20-30 online usually)

2. Mercenaries (only around 30-40 online usually)

3. Operatives (only around 40-50 online usually)

4. Snipers (about 60-90 online usually)

5. All the Sith classes are pretty much always 100+

Edited by LordExozone