!!!Spoiler Alert!!!! Revans Final Battle ?

luthervan

I would like to see a operation or Flash Point where a large group goes with Revan to face the Empirer. after playing the Flash Point The Jedi Prisoner and the Second one that follows i want more to it :p like a final battle where we add Revan in his quest to bring down the empirer think this should be a max level Operation or Flash Point

1) Its "EMPEROR" Not Imperirer, or Empirer, nor Empyrer. E-m-p-e-r-o-r.

2) The Imperial versions of Revans flashpoints provide plenty of closure story for Revan. You whack-a-mole with your sabers on him, he knocks you back, he tries to show you "the power of the force in balance." Then proceeds to use a crap ton of dark side abilities... (force storm, force lightning...not one Jedi move, VERY "balanced" Bioware). Anyways minor rant at Bioware aside, you essentially kill Revan, thus killing off your idea for a come back for revan and thus, please refer to point 3, section a, line 1

3) a) /thread

No corpse = no death. Everyone should know how this works by now.

Except for in comics sometimes, usually if there is a dead body that is shown the guy can also still be alive! Though I wouldn't say that is true entirely...Obi-Wan/Yoda. :p

But anyway...we shall see what happens if Revan comes back.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I want an Imperial Operation where we finally put Revan permanently out of his whiny misery and never, ever, have to hear from or about him again. To that end, the random npc's/fights leading up to him should be the "Revanites" so you exterminate him and his Cultists in one clean strike.

I can dream. :D

Edited by jovianus

I want an Imperial Operation where we finally put Revan permanently out of his whiny misery and never, ever, have to hear from or about him again. To that end, the random npc's/fights leading up to him should be the "Revanites" so you exterminate him and his Cultists in one clean strike.

I can dream. :D

Revanites aren't affiliated with Revan though. They think they are, but that doesn't amount to much.

I could see Revan being an enemy of both sides though. Wanting to simultaneously destroy the evil sith and the corrupted jedi, wipe the slate clean and start a new order, a "grey" order.

That said, a larger part of me wishesw he wasn't in the game to begin with and should stay out of the rest of it. They've already ruined his character no need to make it worse. I'd rather assume he goes into self-exile and becomes a passive observer events rather then a ridiculous clown of a participant.

I find it a bit amusing that he's basically just repeating his story from the Mandalorian Wars, succumbing to the Dark Side in his efforts to defend the Light.

Not only reusing characters, but reusing their same story arcs, 300 years later. :p

I find it a bit amusing that he's basically just repeating his story from the Mandalorian Wars, succumbing to the Dark Side in his efforts to defend the Light.

Not only reusing characters, but reusing their same story arcs, 300 years later. :p

I know right.. very poor story telling. very underwhelmed by it. wich makes me want to never heard from him again in the game. On the other hand i dont think Revan coming back is far fetched, it mainly depends how they realy go about it. Probably with his fate being on par with the emperor.

It realy depends how they make it.

Edited by Spartanik

1) Its "EMPEROR" Not Imperirer, or Empirer, nor Empyrer. E-m-p-e-r-o-r.

2) The Imperial versions of Revans flashpoints provide plenty of closure story for Revan. You whack-a-mole with your sabers on him, he knocks you back, he tries to show you "the power of the force in balance." Then proceeds to use a crap ton of dark side abilities... (force storm, force lightning...not one Jedi move, VERY "balanced" Bioware). Anyways minor rant at Bioware aside, you essentially kill Revan, thus killing off your idea for a come back for revan and thus, please refer to point 3, section a, line 1

3) a) /thread

no body no death