Let us move!

SithVeritas

Exactly, I'm not sure what they're doing, doing all they can to rope in people who left but they don't seem concerned about us.

EDIT: Whatever, friends and I rerolled.

The fact that they are ignoring us is very troubling. BW needs to give us some indication of what they are doing.

Again, I am waiting to here from them, or see what change is going to be made to see if i will resub or not.

I refuse to reroll. I have a ton invested in my legacy and my toons. If BW answer is "sorry, reroll on another server" I will walk away. It is to bad because I enjoy this game, but to throw away months of work is asinine.

BW, do yourself a favor and give the community an update. At one time, you prided yourself on working with the community. Where is that now?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing they will understand is when you and the rest of the people who are pissed off actually quit the game. I dropped my sub yesterday.

My sub is up for renewal here shortly. If I dont hear any update on transfers and what my options on, I am prepared to walk away.

I have opened numerous tickets about transfers, all pretty much "Sorry."

This is the last straw for me. Up to BW for now. I am ready to walk away if it comes to that.

What is happened on this server? Everything seemed all good after the server transfer and then I took some time off to comeback to a dead server once again. I agree with everyone else here let us move. You have to have people to play with to do anything from flashpoint to War zones. The only thing you can do alone in this game is go through the story.

The fact that they are ignoring us is very troubling. BW needs to give us some indication of what they are doing.

Again, I am waiting to here from them, or see what change is going to be made to see if i will resub or not.

I refuse to reroll. I have a ton invested in my legacy and my toons. If BW answer is "sorry, reroll on another server" I will walk away. It is to bad because I enjoy this game, but to throw away months of work is asinine.

BW, do yourself a favor and give the community an update. At one time, you prided yourself on working with the community. Where is that now?

While I doubt it's the answer you're looking for, here you go, Dear.

Usually I think it's best to post this stuff in the Customer Service forums. They are all lurking in there the most.

Greetings all,

I am afraid we have no new information at this time regarding server transfers for customers stuck on possible low population servers.

I understand this is a sore point for quite a few members of the community. For this reason I did not want to ignore your concerns, and instead let you know that we are indeed aware of the issue. As soon as we as we have new information on this subject, I can assure you we will be only too happy to you all know.:mon_cool:

Thank you.

I hear F2P should come in "20 days" (note: HEAR) so I feel just stick it out and maybe join a guild to do some WZs. It'll be okay.

Id post it in all forums if it were me.

And facebook.

And twitter.

and call them.

I do all of this daily. minus the calling them, did that ONCE and the indian guy had no idea what I was talking about.

it may seem like a jerky thing, it may seem pointless, but I care enough that I want my experience to be GOOD, I WANT to play this game, but I want to play it as an MMO should be played, with PEOPLE.

If you read what they wrote. It is NOT a server merger. The vampires are going to CHARGE you to move off this server. They have no intention of shutting it down.

Of course they will make us pay for it. After all, we put ourselves in this position. lol

I'm willing to wait it out until F2P. There is a good chance we could get a solid bump in population. The only issue is that RP and PvP don't really seem to work together. So how long until we just end up back at square one again?

Hopefully F2P will bring server transfers.

theres little to no doubt that it will be a paid service in the cash shop, the problem is thats over a month away most likely, and honestly, as easy as it is to level in this game, thats a LONG time.

I had 4 50s within 2 months, 3 fully geared. So its not that I -cant- do it all over again, likely by the time transfers came out.

But I dont want to XD

For my personal situation, I leveled a sith assassin twi-lek JUST so when legacy came out I could make a damn twi'lek operative, I dont wanna level another assassin, I dont even like them!

Hey customer service reps and developers...ARE YOU IDIOTS LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE??

I'll answer that for you...the answer is NO!

LET US TRANSFER OFF OF JUNG MA!!! THE SERVER IS DEAD AND YOU ARE DOING NOTHING!!

People are bailing on this server left and right. People are cancelling their subscriptions because you will not even justify our complaints with a comment. This is retarded.

I am so disappointed in this company. SWTOR had so much going for it at launch. The anticipation for this game was overwhelming...remember when we couldn't wait until launch? We were counting down the days until we got to play this game. Now, I can't wait until my subscription runs out and I can quit giving money over to you morons...so don't bother banning me, cause I've banned myself from anything Bioware ever again.

Logged on at 16:00 server time on Saturday. Did a FP. Spent the next one and a half hours doing two(!) warzones while continuously queue'd during that time. Posting while still queue'd. This does not a fun game make.

We need to be on a server with people. Not once the problems has been thoroughly discussed by committee, but a month ago. Thanks.

Edited by shadowflit

Yeah they need to allow free character transfers. Yesterday I was on at noon. There was 63 people in republic fleet. I had made a trooper over on Harbinger and after waiting for 45 for no HM FP pops I gave up and logged to the trooper on Harbinger. I made it off Ord Mandell to fleet and there was 260 in the SECOND instance!!!! So they had well over 500 people on that server in republic fleet compared to 63 in Jung Ma's.

It's gotten so bad that I can't get simple dailies done without spending hours upon hours of waiting or having enough guildies on to do it. I don't really want to start over either as I have 3 level 50's on Jung Ma and 100's of hours played.

Please Bioware...let us free transfer..your our only hope.

3 HUGE Jung Ma guilds who were enjoying the game either rerolled or simply disbanded, included one I was in.

Are you serious BioWare? You're just ignoring us? ***.

EAWARE is just waiting for F2P to see if that will increase the population so it will save them from having to open a pvp-rp server after the fact. So until then they really don't care who complains or quits. They figure if you are still playing the game now then we are obviously brain dead and will pay for anything.

As far as the 3 huge guilds disbanding well you must be a poor republic player because if you are on the imperial side the Jens will surely post that the server population is fine and you should shut up and stop being a cry baby.

This is making our server look like whiney brats.
Edited by Gritfiend

I feel absolutely cheated right now.

THis is a MMO. How can you have fun in a MMO when you can find people to group up with.

I cant do heroics because planets are practically empty.

Flashpoints rarely pop, even when queued as heals or dps (dont have a tank).

WZ's pop infrequently, but not fast enough.

I mean seriously, *** Bioware.

Talk about being cheated. I feel everyone on Jung Ma should get a refund because of the dead server we are on.

I dont even feel like playing anymore. I wanna group up with random folks for heroics and flashpoints, but since the population sucks, I feel iike im missing out.

It is terrible and we have a right to be pissed off. We are being cheated.

I feel absolutely cheated right now.

THis is a MMO. How can you have fun in a MMO when you can find people to group up with.

I cant do heroics because planets are practically empty.

Flashpoints rarely pop, even when queued as heals or dps (dont have a tank).

WZ's pop infrequently, but not fast enough.

I mean seriously, *** Bioware.

Talk about being cheated. I feel everyone on Jung Ma should get a refund because of the dead server we are on.

I dont even feel like playing anymore. I wanna group up with random folks for heroics and flashpoints, but since the population sucks, I feel iike im missing out.

It is terrible and we have a right to be pissed off. We are being cheated.

Don't expect any kind of compensation, they won't even help us move to other servers.

They're probably just waiting for F2P to fix the problem, until then we're pretty much ****ed.

Such a corporate thing to do too...

Edited by SithVeritas

yep. current population

Jung Ma

21 Korriban

13 Hutta

78 Fleet

18 Balmorra

(just the zones ive visitted in the last hour)

Ebon Hawk

68 Korriban

53 Hutta

208 Fleet

93 Balmorra

looking for heroics is impossible after dromund Kas (where theres currently 40 people on Jung Ma and 139 on Ebon Hawk)

-_- I cant even log in for long now without getting depressed.

Edited by Chiltonium

Don't expect any kind of compensation, they won't even help us move to other servers.

They're probably just waiting for F2P to fix the problem, until then we're pretty much ****ed.

Such a corporate thing to do too...

Ya, I dont expect any compensation at all. But really, what are we paying for on Jung Ma? We are getting the short end of the stick without question.

Ya, I dont expect any compensation at all. But really, what are we paying for on Jung Ma? We are getting the short end of the stick without question.

Yup..

I'm just disgusted by how they're just going to let us wait, I never ever expected this from BioWare.