The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

corcode

Allow me to be serious for a moment. For those folks that have submitted applications on our site, you need to come back and check on them periodically. Filling out an application does automatically grant you access to our team in any of the games that HFC is involved in. We like to get to know folks who want to join us. One of our ways to get to know you is for the members of our community to ask you questions. These questions range from the serious to the extremely frivolous.

We have already had one application that we have had to mark as "Abandoned" in the last couple of days because the person who submitted the application never came back to answer any of the questions that been presented to them. There is another application the looks like it might be headed that way as well because the person has only been back one and has not been back since.

This is a truly great group of folks to be associated with. A little nutty at times. (Yes, I am talking about YOU, greylady!) But they are mostly harmless nut cases.

Thanks Dest'var. I hope you consider me one of the mostly harmless nutcases....

Xay

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Nut Case, yes. Harmless? Let me get back to you on that...

I may be busy Friday night...I'll get back to you on that as well.

We had a busy week so far. Five new applicants and a new weekday four-person group started this week as well. We've got Ops going several days a week, and lots of folks leveling and doing dailies.

Come see what all the fuss is about!

Xay

If you are looking for a fun laid back guild that is active in all areas of the game but doesnt take itself to seriously then you must check out this guild. I have been a member since last year and can honestly say I have never been in a game with a better bunch of people!

With game update 2.2 and character transfers right around the corner our Republic side is about to get quite a bit bigger and see more activity as well so if you are a dual faction or Republic player feel free to check us out as well.

We have created a new Republic oriented Guild - "Hammerfist Clan". (The Empire team is "The Hammerfist Clan"). It's still one organization but one is all Empire all the while the other is all Republic. You still have to go to our website and submit an application. The upside is that once you have been accepted for either Team (Empire or Republic) you're good for the other. A number of us have toons on both sides and that number is likely to grow once the server transfers come through.

So, if you were holding back because we seemed to be a mostly Empire based, now would be a good time to check us out (see the link in my signature) and submit an application.

Operators are standing by. (I always wanted to do that...)

Edited by Destvar

No worries on that account. Grimpower's application was accepted this evening.

Just what we needed in this Guild, another ********.

(No, seriously! I don't think we can have too many ********es in the Guild.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...