Patch 1.2.2 (5/1/12) "Exit Area" disabled duing combat

Unfortunately, EVERYONE DIES does not always solve the reset problem.

You don't even have proof that Exit Area is the cause of the bug.

When it bugs, it just bugs. You have no way to stop it.

Instead of curing the disease, this only helps them to cover up the disease, let it lives longer.

Besides, why you want everyone else to die when you die? Isn't this a selfish thought? Aren't you guys in the same guild, in the same boat? If those guy save their repair costs, isn't it going to benefit you as well if your guild is supplying repair cost? I would rather a MT who said 'I will stay keeping the boss, please exit to save your repair bill." , what's our MT usually does and everyone really love that.

Edited by Hologramx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. when a wipe is called, it's faster when everyone dies (go into aoe, jump into lava, stand in front of boss, etc) - without a call for uniform wipe, you always get the wiseguy who wants to run away from the boss (pretty sure that's how it was first learned that you can kite stuff to Vael's room.. -_-).

2. when not everyone dies, you risk zoning back in and being in combat (this applies more to vanish than to exit area, but the idea's the same - controlled death).

3. repair is cheap. if I'm not complaining (as the tank), the rest of the raid better not complain.