Reverse engineer Black hole barrels?

netskink

Hello

I can buy bh barrels from the daily vendor in black hole with daily tokens. Somewhere I read that you can reverse engineer these to learn how to make them. However when I hover over them they say "no research available". Outside of the crewskill vendor where I can learn additional armstech recipes?

John

Hello

I can buy bh barrels from the daily vendor in black hole with daily tokens. Somewhere I read that you can reverse engineer these to learn how to make them. However when I hover over them they say "no research available". Outside of the crewskill vendor where I can learn additional armstech recipes?

John

Are you sure it is BH barrels? it has grade 26? seems strange that it would if you can buy from daily comms.

However you can pull the barrel our of you BH main hand and RE it to learn it

Hello

John

Those are rank 23 barrels, not BH barrels. Yes there are daily vendors in the BH area, but you buy them with daily comms, not BH comms.

Nothing of ranks 23-25 can be RE'd to learn it.