Double-bladed Lightsaber

Chirunoful

When it came to picking an advanced class, I picked Sith Assassin.

Now, I have a ton of skills that are all "Requires: Double-bladed Lightsaber" and precisely one Double-bladed Lightsaber short of being able to use them, which saddens me.

Can't even gaffer tape a pair of single-bladed ones together, either :(

Is there some magical Double-bladed Lightsaber dispenser, somewhere?

It was the same with my Sorc, but I was religiously checking my pack just in case I somehow overlooked a sparkly new laser sword.

So, either I was an idiot (not impossible after being awake 30 hours), or I didn't get one (maybe a result of deferring a choice from the skill tree until I knew what it all meant).

It was the same with my Sorc, but I was religiously checking my pack just in case I somehow overlooked a sparkly new laser sword.

So, either I was an idiot (not impossible after being awake 30 hours), or I didn't get one (maybe a result of deferring a choice from the skill tree until I knew what it all meant).

You get it as soon as you choose the AC. You wouldn't see the sword though until you opened the bag.

Every time I would check my inventory I would mistake the pack that had my class items in it for that worthless pack you can sell to the vendors so I kept overlooking it.