Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all! I am assuming that this servers rated scene is not that big. I am from pot5 and play rateds 3-4 times a week with my guild. There are alteast 4-6 teams that queue every night. Last night there were 8 teams that were queueing. But I am getting tired of all the elitist on my server but there are a lot of good people too. I rolled a toon on here last night before the servers went down and the people on this server are just nicer. LOL I guess that's the word I'm looking for. My toon's names is Sithsanity and is a level 14 jug. On pot5 I either start as the sorc heals(bubble or puddle) or jug hybrid tank. I am going to play on this server from now on. Unless my gm calls me to play rateds. Should I try to start my own pvp guild or just join another pvp guild?

Hello all! I am assuming that this servers rated scene is not that big. I am from pot5 and play rateds 3-4 times a week with my guild. There are alteast 4-6 teams that queue every night. Last night there were 8 teams that were queueing. But I am getting tired of all the elitist on my server but there are a lot of good people too. I rolled a toon on here last night before the servers went down and the people on this server are just nicer. LOL I guess that's the word I'm looking for. My toon's names is Sithsanity and is a level 14 jug. On pot5 I either start as the sorc heals(bubble or puddle) or jug hybrid tank. I am going to play on this server from now on. Unless my gm calls me to play rateds. Should I try to start my own pvp guild or just join another pvp guild?

Hey glad to see ya on our server!! On behalf of the community welcome!!!

For Imperial PvP Guilds here is what we have

Grim Determination - They are without a doubt the top Imperial PvP Guild. They have the best Imperial Ranked team and que weekly against ASB and other various Pub guilds on Monday. They've had mixed results but they are the best imperial ranked team

Black Sun Rising - A newer guild to the scene. Black Sun disbanded sometime ago but reformed in the past couple of months and have been growing steadily sense. BSR hit some bumps along the way but they have smoothed out. They have created their ranked team and will begin que'ing very shortly.

Sovereign - Strongest Imperial PvE Guild. They have been dabbling in PvP a bit but that's really the extent of their guild as a whole in PvP.

Shades of the Eternal Void - Mainly a PvE Guild but they do have a few very good PvP'ers

Revenge - A guild made up of a couple of people who left BSR during our bumps along the road. They plan to work up to ranked eventually but I haven't seen any presence from them in 50 PvP as of yet.

That's pretty much all I can think of at any rate -

Edited by Riggz

Not sure if you're only interested in rolling an Imperial character or not, but the current competitive ranked teams are those I listed in the main thread: <Infamous> and <Ascension Strikes Back> Republic-side and <Grim Determination> Empire-side. All 3 of those guilds are pretty selective. Ascension's recruitment policy can be viewed here (near the bottom). For the others check out their websites on the guild directory.

Welcome to Begeren Colony! It's great to see more PvPers come here who prefer competition coupled WITH civility. There are not a lot of players interested in ranked, but if you can set up your own team, that'd be great too. We don't really have a more-casual ranked night set up, but when you hit 50 and want to get some people together, contact me and I'll help you set something up and maybe get a team of imperial alts to queue against you or something.

Edited by MelliMelon

Had a really good huttball match (going to upload soon) and a well-played Alderaan against Grim tonight. Thanks, as always, for queueing.

I believe you promised us videos.

Some of us don't run FRAPs and rely on the flunkeys - I mean, on the community-minded among us to provide.

Edited by stringcat

I believe you promised us videos.

Some of us don't run FRAPs and rely on the flunkeys - I mean, on the community-minded among us to provide.

YOU KEPT ME UP LATE LETTING ME DPS ON MY SORC!

I apologize that this video is not as awesome as I expected, because I realized we talk a LOT and I want to keep any advantage I can against you guys in Huttball, so most of it has music over the voices. Still, a lot of exciting gameplay. I will not be uploading the civil war because it's mostly 20 minutes of me trying crazy things to somehow regain the advantage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSayJrE3LE

I apologize that this video is not as awesome as I expected, because I realized we talk a LOT and I want to keep any advantage I can against you guys in Huttball, so most of it has music over the voices. Still, a lot of exciting gameplay. I will not be uploading the civil war because it's mostly 20 minutes of me trying crazy things to somehow regain the advantage.

Video is blocked. WAY TO GO GUILDMASTER.

It's like you totally realized that I wanted to hear what you were plotting. Drat! :mad::p

I see that the DMCA police are on my side, however! You know what's not frowned on by the DMCA police? People discussing huttball in voicechat.

Edited by stringcat