Best imp class for DS story? (doing 3 LS, 1 DS imp)

archivistrudi

Hola!

I'm doing imperial classes, and would like to do 3 LS and one DS. Which one has most interesting DS story, as opposed to I'm-so-evil-mwahahaha?

I don't play LS & DS strictly (in some cases, it made sense to make DS choices with LS character), but I mean LS or DS general guidance.

Have a good one!

I've tried all four imp classes and have fully beat three of them. I played "mostly light" for Bounty hunter though dark would probably be fine, most of your companions won't like hard core dark and the one that does is rather bland. My Inquisitor I started dark, but when light during Act 2 and stayed light for the rest, playing Dark for Inquisitor is fun though, companions here are pretty split, 3 are fairly dark while the other 2 are light. I'm still working on my Agent but he's pretty much light, though from what I hear Agent story is pretty mallable and works well for light and dark. My Warrior's the only one I really played Dark and I'm very glad I did, Vette's not really crazy about you being Dark but the rest respond really well to Dark choices most of the time and there's still enough room with him to be an honorable/loyal evil jerk, not just killing people for the Evilz.

If your only going one evil then I throw my vote towards the Warrior.

My Warrior is the one I'm going dark with, though there has been some light side choices made :p So far, seems to be working out great :)

BH seems to come off better as mostly LS with the story imo. While I'm mostly LS with my BH (LS4 at level 47) BH just seems to be best if you go the honorable/noble route. Usually what gives you +Affection for Mako (imo) turns out the better BH story, though there are some DS options that give +affection with Mako, which I was shocked at (I was even all "Sorry Mako going to have to go dark side with this one" *+Affection* O.O! "What just happened?!" :p)

SI I see as being more the LS Sith option, but maybe that's because it's not only a slave that becomes a sith (and you're now working with the ones who were happy to make you one), if you go alien, they treat you like dirt...so LS choices and anti Empire/Sith LS choices :)

Also, the scene on Nar Shaddaa at the later levels, counting down

:::Basics::: "Give me what I want by the time I count to three or you all die" "Lets make a deal" *zap and kill enemy* "One."

Just loved that scene.

Darkside Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent are pretty interesting in my opinion. I've only done the SW all the way through but really enjoyed it. It's worth noting that how interesting a DS character will turn out will depend on exactly you play him or her.

The BH story IMO makes no sense as a Lightside character. The storyline always involves cheating or murdering good people for fame and wealth. Playing Lightside makes the Bounty Hunter act arbitrarily merciful and honorable at some times and not others, almost at random. I've gotten about half way through Act 2 and never really found any consistent rhyme or reason to my character.

definately full dark side Sith Warrior, it is exhilarating and full of tasty pieces, just like

when you kill a sand demon and one of sand people bows to you and you kill him just because you dislike him ( most probably his smell )

Darkside Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent are pretty interesting in my opinion. I've only done the SW all the way through but really enjoyed it. It's worth noting that how interesting a DS character will turn out will depend on exactly you play him or her.

The BH story IMO makes no sense as a Lightside character. The storyline always involves cheating or murdering good people for fame and wealth. Playing Lightside makes the Bounty Hunter act arbitrarily merciful and honorable at some times and not others, almost at random. I've gotten about half way through Act 2 and never really found any consistent rhyme or reason to my character.

I didn't get that feeling from the LS choices. Not to mention your class storyline has you arbitrarily being merciful as part of the storyline (or else why would we have Gault or Skadge on the team :p And some could argue why would we have Blizz on the team).

definately full dark side Sith Warrior, it is exhilarating and full of tasty pieces, just like

when you kill a sand demon and one of sand people bows to you and you kill him just because you dislike him ( most probably his smell )

i loved this one, and

that awesome satisfaction, when you kill Darth Barass :rak_04: