Them Hacks

Rynis

Can you use random and superque in the same sentence? Kinda like a double negative eh?:D

believe it or not. we dont need to superque to win regulars

Yes unlike your guild Rox we dont have to super queue to win regs, btw how much rating did you get for that one win your guild had in that super queue Novare?

Haha was afraid this would turn into a super queue thread or whatever.

I just found what that guy said in chat to be incredibly hilarious :D

To clarify they did not super queue that game, looked back at one of their streams to see how hard I got hit in my pve gear XD.

Yes unlike your guild Rox we dont have to super queue to win regs, btw how much rating did you get for that one win your guild had in that super queue Novare?

Come on man, we don't need to super que to win regulars either. I know we get beat by you guys and uncensored whether it's ranked or regular, but that was pure luck that it turned out that way for us in that Novare. We just play the game to have fun. Why are you so upset about a regular warzone that happened a week ago anyway?

iunno. there's a lot of d-bag behavior going around recently.

outside of <watchmen> matches, I haven't born witness to a single hb griefing session where one team dominates then holds the ball with 5-0 score just to mock the other team.

it just happened twice today with pj-b & kennylogginsjr on my team. then a couple matches later some nobody mara on the other team. the joke of it all is all four teams were less than second rate chumps and alts, more or less. but hey...look how cool we are. we can hold the ball and not die. because...like...we're cool...and...uh.... morons.

Edited by foxmob

Come on man, we don't need to super que to win regulars either. I know we get beat by you guys and uncensored whether it's ranked or regular, but that was pure luck that it turned out that way for us in that Novare. We just play the game to have fun. Why are you so upset about a regular warzone that happened a week ago anyway?

Because thats the last time I played, I've been away for awhile.

believe it or not i dont keep track of such things, we play to have FUN, ever heard of it? and if im not mistaken i have a ss of you resorting to name calling and being childish, i dont care if we win or lose(alot) we play to have a good time together as friends, something it sounds like you should consider getting. dont be so uptight at the end of the day its still just pixels:p

I don't get the issue.... Or what a superque is.... Or why people get so upset over a game. That said I sometimes find it amusing when I'm having a bad day to read the rages on the forum!

Anyways hope you all have a nice day.

Edited by bglodt

believe it or not i dont keep track of such things, we play to have FUN, ever heard of it? and if im not mistaken i have a ss of you resorting to name calling and being childish, i dont care if we win or lose(alot) we play to have a good time together as friends, something it sounds like you should consider getting. dont be so uptight at the end of the day its still just pixels:p

Roxxy love you!!!!!! Some ppl get too mad during a game .. So sad:(

Roxxy love you!!!!!! Some ppl get too mad during a game .. So sad:(

MMM...I get Angry sometimes. Of course I equate fun to winning. Lets face it most people who play this game are competitive at some level, which by its nature involes emotion (Anger, sadness, happy...). So unless people are winning 100% of their games (which would most definately lead to boredom), pugging on Imp side you get happy with 33% win ratio. However if you go through losing 3+ in a row it makes perfect sense that you get 'Angry', if not then you probably aren't competitive.

iunno. there's a lot of d-bag behavior going around recently.

outside of <watchmen> matches, I haven't born witness to a single hb griefing session where one team dominates then holds the ball with 5-0 score just to mock the other team.

it just happened twice today with pj-b & kennylogginsjr on my team. then a couple matches later some nobody mara on the other team. the joke of it all is all four teams were less than second rate chumps and alts, more or less. but hey...look how cool we are. we can hold the ball and not die. because...like...we're cool...and...uh.... morons.

It wasn't that bad. We dominated the game. We owned the other team. They deserve what they got. They didnt have to stay in that match. They decided to stay, we got up 5-0 and decided that we wanted to hide up top so they couldn't get to us, nothing wrong with that. Its not that big of an issue. Its just us having fun. Lighten up chuckles.

I don't get the issue.... Or what a superque is.... Or why people get so upset over a game. That said I sometimes find it amusing when I'm having a bad day to read the rages on the forum!

Anyways hope you all have a nice day.

A super queue is when you form an 8 man raid and time both groups wz queue to increase the chances that both teams will get the same wz pop.

People get mad when they lose and apparently our guild is the only one that super queues... Said no one ever. What's funny is that it wasn't a super queue.

Edited by Cowflab