Looking for guild thats obssesed with pvp...

Netsu_Taion

I'm really looking for a guild that loves pvp ive created so many accounts with no luck and im a little frustrated bye the fact i cant find any decent guilds. If anyone is out there willing to receive me then itll be greatly appreciated

We would love to have you on our server Death wind Corridor. Guild is called The Death Dealers. Anyone in the guild can invite but my main is Hardroc Guild master of the guild. We have 10 level 50's and we love to PVP.

Sweet :D Republic or Empire?

Empire. :)

I tried playing republic on another server and we got roflstomped every warzone. Was not fun. Issue was the server was nearly all imperials and hardly any republics so switched server to this one. Much better. Also now working on my War Hero Gear as i just got war hero rank few days ago and already got the war hero weapon.

Hope to see ya soon.

Come to The Fatman and go Sith, whisper Zareon, or Kim'chee and we will test you. We are <Prime Elite> from Tichondrius, Server firsts 3100's, 2800 RBG, we love to PvP and are looking for members when the Rateds come out, we livestream daily and laugh at kids QQing on forums, if you are serious about PvP and want to get stuff done then come join us! we look forward to trying you out!

I see what you did there. :eek:

I just wonder how many people know they actually have these now?

Haha perhaps if we keep reminding enough people we won't see these threads anymore.

That aside, anyone on the Gauntlet of Kresh server is welcome to join Sith Supremacy or our republic sister guild Cosa Nostra. Link to our website is in my sig.

Come to The Fatman and go Sith, whisper Zareon, or Kim'chee and we will test you. We are <Prime Elite> from Tichondrius, Server firsts 3100's, 2800 RBG, we love to PvP and are looking for members when the Rateds come out, we livestream daily and laugh at kids QQing on forums, if you are serious about PvP and want to get stuff done then come join us! we look forward to trying you out!

What classes are you targetting?